Honored Contributor

Anyone have info for this TS? 

@Mustang Shar - you might find the perfect shoe for the V dress from the Vince collection. There are some cute strappy sandals posted on HSN including flat gold gladiators. Maybe something on sale that will work for you Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto TS - March 31

I have no idea but I'd bet money it's a demi-wedge of some kind.  It seems that usually around this time of the year, VC has a TS that is a demi-wedge sandal with a toe loop or something along those lines.  Many times it's heavily embellished or beaded.   

Respected Contributor

Ohhh!

I bought the VC value of the day sandals last year (yes lots of beading).

People stopped me all summer to ask me where I got them! Comfortable, fun and versatile.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have no idea but I'd bet money it's a demi-wedge of some kind.  It seems that usually around this time of the year, VC has a TS that is a demi-wedge sandal with a toe loop or something along those lines.  Many times it's heavily embellished or beaded.   

I was hoping for something other than that toe loop sandal with jewels.  They've featured it for a few years and everyone knows it eventually goes on sale for about $20.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva - that's what I think it might be - some kind of sandal. I have 3 pair of those Demi wedge jeweled sandals still in good shape so if that is the TS it will be a pass for me. I do like watching the VINCE shows. 2 good days of fashion & shoes bet HSN & Q to end the week! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Oh, no!  Why did I have to find out about this?  I just spent a little more than I would have liked on some Tahari sandals from Haute Look (they were just too perfect), but I love Vince Camuto and will have a hard resisting if it's a style I like.  I can pass on the bejeweled sandal with the toe loop, so maybe my wallet will get lucky...

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

Ohhh!

I bought the VC value of the day sandals last year (yes lots of beading).

People stopped me all summer to ask me where I got them! Comfortable, fun and versatile.

@Abrowneyegirl - yes, they are very eye catching-jewelry for your feet. My fav is the platinum that goes w silver or gold accessories & the gorgeous Rose tone

Honored Contributor

I don't have any of VC's jeweled sandals, but I bought another wedge sandal of his last year and ended up having to take it back, it was so uncomfortable.  Smiley Sad

If the TS is cute I will be tempted, though.

I think Clarks is having a wedge sandal as a TSV tomorrow too.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I don't have any of VC's jeweled sandals, but I bought another wedge sandal of his last year and ended up having to take it back, it was so uncomfortable.  Smiley Sad

If the TS is cute I will be tempted, though.

I think Clarks is having a wedge sandal as a TSV tomorrow too.

I have a lot of VC shoes and boots that are super comfortable. Some of my most comfortable shoes I own.

However, 2 years ago I bought a pair of higher wedge jeweled sandals to wear to a wedding.  OMG they were miserable.  The bottoms of my feet hurt and it felt like I was walking on boards.  This was less than 1 hour into wearing them too.  I sat down and made the mistake of taking them off so I was more miserable when I had to put them back on.  I swore my DH was going to have to carry me to the car. 

Clarks ruined the TSV for tomorrow for me by having to put that darn velcro on it.  Plus I'm not sure I'm loving the design on the heel of the black and taupe.     

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva I agree with you about the velcro!  I would have preferred something else altogether.  I love a good wedge, but the velcro was a deal breaker!