Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto TS - March 31

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

disappointed that it is a tote......  i was hoping for a sandal!

I'm so glad it's a tote.  I wish it was an inch larger, but I'm still getting it and the matching wallet.

@winamac1. What color did you get? I think the soft gold is gorgeous but also love the Rose Gold. If I hadn't just purchased the GILI wallet , I would have picked up the VINCE wallet. It's slightly larger which is a + but I would have preferred it more with a clip or wrist band. Make sure to post a review @winamac1

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I own 3 VC bags (at least), and they are my favorites, but I'm passing on this tote.  I like a bit more organization, and have seen several other VC bags I like much better were I in the market.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

I'm so glad it's a tote.  I wish it was an inch larger, but I'm still getting it and the matching wallet.

it does look quite nice and a simple classic design......i may have considered it if i had not wanted the GILI foldover tote so much! i already have matching GILI accessories for it. i have a number of handbags sitting there waiting for me to use them......LOL......going to switch out into something new today.

enjoy your pieces @winamac1!

who knows, i may cave when it gets marked down......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

With all the speculation on the shoes being the TS I loled when I flipped the channel to see a TOTE?!

Having said that I think it's a really good value. I don't own any VC purses but I had my eye on one that I spotted in an advert and when it finally went on sale I raced to Dillards to get it! Unfortunately it turned out to be too small so I left the store with a Calvin Klein dress instead............

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@winamac1. What color did you get? I think the soft gold is gorgeous but also love the Rose Gold. If I hadn't just purchased the GILI wallet , I would have picked up the VINCE wallet. It's slightly larger which is a + but I would have preferred it more with a clip or wrist band. Make sure to post a review @winamac1

Rose gold!! Wallet and tote!  Hard decision...you?

I love his saffiano leather too!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Hard decision... I want both. Lol! That Rose Gold is very special Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Hard decision... I want both. Lol! That Rose Gold is very special Heart

I wanted both too!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I put it in -- and took it out -- of my cart three times today.  I was back and forth between black, white and navy.  Ultimately I decided on the navy and ordered it.  An hour later I canceled my order. I don't think I'll like not having an outside pocket.