Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto - Sept 9th TSV

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

It’s OK, just another tote, and no bargain. Wasn’t the last VC TSV also a big tote ? THe straps are too norrow, and would dig, and the price, too high. 

@Skyegirl21   This is indeed nearly the same VC TSV tote they did last August -- it was called the Eliza back then.  I purchased the red/pepperberry color (not offered in this TSV version though).

I returned mine last year.  I did not like the bubble leather at all; it looked cheesy, instead of elevated to me.  The handles were not padded, just thin, flat leather.  Everything puddled inside and made the bag just droop, making it even more uncomfortable to carry by the handles.  Plus, it rolled over, it did not stand up at all. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

It’s OK, just another tote, and no bargain. Wasn’t the last VC TSV also a big tote ? THe straps are too norrow, and would dig, and the price, too high. 

@Skyegirl21   This is indeed nearly the same VC TSV tote they did last August -- it was called the Eliza back then.  I purchased the red/pepperberry color (not offered in this TSV version though).

I returned mine last year.  I did not like the bubble leather at all; it looked cheesy, instead of elevated to me.  The handles were not padded, just thin, flat leather.  Everything puddled inside and made the bag just droop, making it even more uncomfortable to carry by the handles.  Plus, it rolled over, it did not stand up at all. 

for that I  got a couple of felted inserts from Amazon for my various bags, love them

However haven't seen any V Camuto bags IRL that I would want to buy they look nice, but~~~~~

the color on the brown is lovely though 

Luxury Purse Organizer Felt Bag Organizer Handbag Tote Bag in Bag with zipper (M, Red)

like these there must be 1000s of all sizes and colors 

Honored Contributor

Great idea @jackthebear .

Honored Contributor

This is a pass for me.

I don't like those straps.  The zippers on the side would a major annoyance. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I love the bag and ordered two.  I first ordered Bitten a few days ago and when I saw the blue one I ordered that one too.  I am a big fan of VC bags and shoes.  I do love my handbags.  I will never use this as a crossbody as it is too big for that.  I like shoulders bags the best.  Did you order one?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

The snake print is just say too "snakey" for me.... Too realistic looking for me! I like my Dooney bags better anyway. If u like snake prints, this is THE bag for you.

The snake print is a bit much for me too, but it's gorgeous in the solid.

I love totes, but I don't need another one.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Esteemed Contributor

Too big for me.

Super Contributor

I love the colors and the patterns but the size is much too big for me as I learned sadly with Eliza last year.  It has no structure and falls into a heap even with my stuff loaded into it.  I really wish it was half or even two-thirds this size and then I might consider it.  Instead I'll stick with the Lug and the Dooneys that are tried and true and lighter weight for me.  

Honored Contributor

Nice looking, but too big & too heavy for me. Since retiring I don’t carry totes or large bags anymore. I know it’s a huge trend this season, but snake is the one exotic print I don’t really like. The solid colors are classic, but I don’t like the side zippers.