Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto Printed Puffer Coat

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky  I love reptile/snake prints-selectively, but I prefer G's puffer snake print design with the warmer tones. Really love the collar of this VC jacket. It doesn't look any 'puffier' than G's jacket. I have recd alot of compliments for G's puffer. You have G's jacket, right? Are you thinking of buying this VC one too? 

1. @Chi-town girl  I was hoping you would respond to my post as I value your opinions.  I do have G's snake print and love it.  I did order VC's one to see what is is like in person.  I myself love the collar looks chic to me.  They had it in xxs so hoping it fits well.  If not I return it to Macy's.  
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky  I love reptile/snake prints-selectively, but I prefer G's puffer snake print design with the warmer tones. Really love the collar of this VC jacket. It doesn't look any 'puffier' than G's jacket. I have recd alot of compliments for G's puffer. You have G's jacket, right? Are you thinking of buying this VC one too? 

1. @Chi-town girl  I was hoping you would respond to my post as I value your opinions.  I do have G's snake print and love it.  I did order VC's one to see what is is like in person.  I myself love the collar looks chic to me.  They had it in xxs so hoping it fits well.  If not I return it to Macy's.  

Happy Friday @Pecky . I think the collar makes that jacket along with the print. I will only wear fashionable puffers unless I'm heading to the tundra, LOL

You and I have similar fashion styles- I could have fun raiding your closet, LOL

Oh, and HAPPY FRI-YAY to the CONSTANT whiners and complainers. I knew when I opened that 10 Ann IM thread it was going to be complaints, ha Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Happy Friday @Pecky . I think the collar makes that jacket along with the print. I will only wear fashionable puffers unless I'm heading to the tundra, LOL

You and I have similar fashion styles- I could have fun raiding your closet, LOL

Oh, and HAPPY FRI-YAY to the CONSTANT whiners and complainers. I knew when I opened that 10 Ann IM thread it was going to be complaints, ha Woman LOL

Happy Fri-Yay @Chi-town girl we definitely do have similar tastes in fashion. I would love to raid your closet too!  I like more stylish puffer coats and not the same old ones.  I should get it Tuesday and will post my review.  Have a great weekend!

Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Happy Fri-Yay @Chi-town girl we definitely do have similar tastes in fashion. I would love to raid your closet too!  I like more stylish puffer coats and not the same old ones.  I should get it Tuesday and will post my review.  Have a great weekend!

@Pecky @Chi-town girl , ITA with both of you. Life is short, wear whatever you lke and have fun. I bought 3 G's puffer coats and I am really enjoying it. In the Winter time so gloomy, this Jackets makes me happy and fun. Happy Fri-Yayy!! 

Spoiler
Woman Very Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Too thick & puffy.

Trusted Contributor

@Peaches McPhee,

Totally agree, that was my first impression. Living in CT I am used to puffers however the longer the better🌻

Honored Contributor

No for me. Too much puff, too much collar, too short, and too much snake. 

Super Contributor

Love it...very stylish!!  I am not fond of the usual puffy jackets. This one has some pizzaz!!Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I believe Vince needs a reality check.  His prices are on the high side.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

If, for whatever reason, your puffer doesn't work out, I saw this one at Anthropologie (20% off today).