Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I have been purchasing VC clothing for a few years.  I love this line.  It is good quality and always fits.  I tend to purchase at Lord & Taylor as they always have this line on sale.  

@Pecky  Thanks.  That’s good to know.

Respected Contributor

I guess it’s good Q is bringing infresh lines, but all of it is pricier than I will pay! JMO.

Honored Contributor

I like the VC stuff in stores.  Nothing on tv or online at QVC or HSN wows me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto Line

[ Edited ]

Dillard's carries VC and has a wide range of items.  Of course, QVC is never going to have the large selection that Dillard has . They do not focus on one thing, QVC goes in 100 different directions and does not carry enough of VC items to allow you to see what a great wardrobe you can create with them and yes, some of the items here are also featured in the stores.  

VC is just like Louis Dell Olio, when you only get a smattering of his items at one time, you cannot complete a wardrobe with that.  It's just enough to make you think "this will not work for me" or for those who are long-time buyers of both brands, like myself, we know there is more to it and those of us who like LDO or VC carry over their items from show and one year to the next, and we mix-and-match them. 

I like VC,  MK, LDO, Chico's, LLBean.  I have two VC jackets that I bought, probably, in 2010 that are beautiful and anytime I wear them with his other items, or mix-and-match with Michael Kors, Chico's, LDO, somone compliments them.  

For the lady who bought a blouse that tore up, I hope you sent it back because obviously it was one that someone had already sent back half-torn apart. 

Then there was the jumpsuit I bought at Dillard's by MK that had the zipper half torn out.  I ordered it on line, and when it came, the zipper was torn up the back.  Someone (larger than the jumpsuit) had ordered it, worn it and sent it back, no doubt and I have had that happen here, or something similar. 

When we become totally dependent on mail-order, we will be left with a lot of goods that we will accept or nothing otherwise.  With the disappearance of B&M, we are ending good quality for the middle class.  The only ones who will have first class will be the ones who can afford couture clothing at the starting price of $1000 per dress or slacks.