Honored Contributor

@kaydee50Some complain when the same lines appear year after year -  unless they're the line they love.   And then some complain when they bring in something a little different. 

Consumers have become more and more fickle over the years, so I don't blame the retailers for bringing in different lines -  especially as some older customers buy way fewer items than they used to  -  that's me.  Except for items on my AD list, I've purchased just 3 things so far in 2018 -  and I'm hoping to hold to just my AD list for another few months, maybe 3 more items before next fall.  At least that's my goal.

Honored Contributor

For years, women here have been complaining about the brands and the styles and asking for more "new" things and more fashion foward brands and it appears QVC is bringing those things in.  

Honored Contributor

I bought my daughter a pr of Camuto boots ,and they are very good quality

Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto Line

[ Edited ]

I just looked through the pages of Camuto clothes, shoes, bags and watches ... with the brief bio (which didn't mention that he died in 2015).

While I do like some of his pants ... really not any different than what  I already own or I can get elsewhere.  Rest of clothing doesn't interest me.

Footwear ... sneakers look just like lots of other sneakers including some I saw some at JCP.   Shoes are definitely not my style.  But very trendy.

Bags - some interesting but I'm not in the market for handbags.   

Watches - nothing special.  Look like other watches I already own.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

For years, women here have been complaining about the brands and the styles and asking for more "new" things and more fashion foward brands and it appears QVC is bringing those things in.  

Not complaining ... just noticing. 

Honored Contributor

I never paid much attention to Vince Camuto fashions on HSN, but I found the shoes usually not to my liking.  I would love everything about the shoe, then see that trademark (not really) cone heel, and it would turn me off.

So far on QVC, I have been pleasantly surprised seeing the clothes, hopefully these styles continue.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper

I have one pair of Vince Camuto shoes and they're horribly uncomfortable! They're also works of art so I couldn't bring myself to send them back! LOL

As for the clothing I'm always leery of things that are exclusive to QVC. QVC has a huge markup. Ever wondered why there's not a single clothing vendor that boasts made in America? The vendors take their manufacturing to the lowest bidder in order to make money.

Honored Contributor

A tad high price wise in clothes and handbags.  I did see a couple of handbags that were nice but they would have to be reduced for me to be interested  All my handbags are by Kate Spade and I always receive great sale prices plus discount.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I have a dress and top that I bought when the line was at HSN. They're both flowy and make me feel pretty and on trend without being trendy. The clothes fit well. The TS shoes that I bought a couple years ago weren't comfortable, so I'm reluctant to buy any more VC shoes. I probably won't buy any clothes from the line now that they're on QVC because the prices aren't as good as HSN. I'll look for the line elsewhere, though. I also miss the presenter who was on HSN. 

Trusted Contributor

This brand is not my practical style, too trendy for me, but I am glad that they have it for the younger crowd. The Q needs to bring in new people to sell to so that is good. As long as they continue to sell the staple brands that many of us love I am ok.

I was very glad that they brought in Isaac M. his line is great and it goes with Denim & Co. wonderfully.