Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto HSN 3/22 TS

Vince Camuto Peomi Slip-On Sandal

784-315
Vince Camuto Peomi Slip-On Sandal

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Vince Camuto Brevern Hotfix Stone Dress Sandal

778-986
Vince Camuto Brevern Hotfix Stone Dress Sandal

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On Clearance

Vince Camuto Erindra X-Band Jelly Slide Sandal

743-171
Vince Camuto Erindra X-Band Jelly Slide Sandal

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

And yet again, the ladies with narrow feet are excluded from wearing cute, stylish, on trend sandals. All shoes for that matter. This has made me crazy most of my life. 
I'm basically stuck with Clarks or Easy Spirit. God forbid I want to wear a hip, classy designer sandal. Now in Florida where I live in flip flops, the only brand that is even close is Clarks Breeze Sea style. But of course I have to size down, as this only comes in a medium width. So the fit is not great but at least it's something. These are old lady flip flops for sure. I see tons of senior citizens like me wearing them. 🙄 so uncool. 
I wear 8N in shoes, 7.5 N in sandals. Bony feet. Funny how the women with wide feet are usually accomodated. Why is that? I assume that more women have wide feet than slender feet. Or more bunions or something. So it must be about money and the cost of manufacturing. 🤬

edited to add: I did find a website that specializes in narrow and slim widths. Lots of sharp looking styles, very designer looking. However I'm not going to pay $145 or more for a pair of slip on sandals. 

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

Oh My  - I had to order the white ones... so cute  !!!   Thank you so much Chi-town,  I am a happy gurl..     

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just watched this being presented and love the white with the irridiance stones.  

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

And yet again, the ladies with narrow feet are excluded from wearing cute, stylish, on trend sandals. All shoes for that matter. This has made me crazy most of my life. 
I'm basically stuck with Clarks or Easy Spirit. God forbid I want to wear a hip, classy designer sandal. Now in Florida where I live in flip flops, the only brand that is even close is Clarks Breeze Sea style. But of course I have to size down, as this only comes in a medium width. So the fit is not great but at least it's something. These are old lady flip flops for sure. I see tons of senior citizens like me wearing them. 🙄 so uncool. 
I wear 8N in shoes, 7.5 N in sandals. Bony feet. Funny how the women with wide feet are usually accomodated. Why is that? I assume that more women have wide feet than slender feet. Or more bunions or something. So it must be about money and the cost of manufacturing. 🤬

edited to add: I did find a website that specializes in narrow and slim widths. Lots of sharp looking styles, very designer looking. However I'm not going to pay $145 or more for a pair of slip on sandals. 

@fairydogmother - I'm sorry you don't have an option in this TS. Hope you find something you love

Honored Contributor

@LillyBee2 wrote:

Oh My  - I had to order the white ones... so cute  !!!   Thank you so much Chi-town,  I am a happy gurl..     

@LillyBee2 - you're welcome! I bought the white and the gold/rose gold a couple years ago. I pulled mine out of the closet last night to compare to this new TS - they have the same design except for a few differences in the outside sole. Very pretty, jewelry for your feet

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl Are they true to size?  I am on the fence of ordering 6 or 6.5.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl Are they true to size?  I am on the fence of ordering 6 or 6.5.  

@Pecky - yes, true to size