Honored Contributor

Been wanting a new purse/handbag for the fall season. I'm really in the mood for new sweaters. So I decided to check out what's new at marshall's today. I found a new cognac real leather handbag, smells so good in the rich leather it's made from. Also found a cute red stightly puffed sipfront vest, easy to wear under a blazer if/when I want too. 

I titled this VC fashions because they had/have lots of Vince Camuto sweaters, really nice, a lot of styles and colors. Bought a really cute fuchia pink v-neck button down with 2 patch pockets, feels like cashmere, along with 2 sweaters hand knitted sweater vests by Rachel Zoe who used to be here in fact. One is an ivory and the other same in a camel. Except for the handbag, nothing cost me any more than $17.00 - SCORE!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   Great buys!   I love our Marshall's.   I have found many things at great prices.  Recently found Democracy pants/jeans that normally sell for $58.00 + at other retailers...I paid $24.00 each.  Last winter I picked up a beautiful Vince Camuto leather purse that was at least half the price of "elsewhere".  Too many great buys to list...but I have learned that timing is everything.  If you find something you really like...don't wait.  It will be gone tomorrow.   
My granddaughter who is almost 9 is also hooked.  When she was much younger, I could get away with a trip to the dollar store.  Since she has been with me while I was shopping at Marshall's...that is the only place she wants to go......🤗

Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto Fashions

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD I was at TJ Maxx last week, they were putting out an ivory Vince Camuto sweater that was very soft. I didn't buy one.

I also saw a large leather VC handbag there that day. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Mombo1   So many brand names there, it is insane along with the pricetags? Honestly, I can't go there very often. 

Yep, saw those democracy jeans there too, It's really funny the brands I find, I just look for brands they have, a lot there that are or were here and hsn. I wait for their shipment of cashmere to arrive. They have some of the best from what I see, great prices and fabulous styles you never see anywhere else. 

I love tj maxx too, they closed the one I used to go to and moved it farther away. Boy when I worked b/t these stores, they clothed me well, looked good, at very modest prices.