Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto - Apr 11 TS - Camp Blouse

This is really cute, and I love the red floral.  I know I wouldn't want to wear a tank or cami under it in the summer though, so I won't be ordering it.  That was disappointing to read.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I like the style! Several buts though... I’m not a fan of poly and ester, especially sticky in summer, and also agree, it’s too long in back for us short girls, and... for poly, the price is more than I like. In summer, I like cotton blends- 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl , did you get the Camuto TS blouse/shirt?  I held off and the reviews were mixed when I checked.  I really like the design though.

BTW, I bought the Skinnygirl flare jeans with the snaps down the front seam and they are FABULOUS.  Like her or not, Bethenny seems to know how to fit clothes to a woman’s body.

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@Chi-town girl , did you get the Camuto TS blouse/shirt?  I held off and the reviews were mixed when I checked.  I really like the design though.

BTW, I bought the Skinnygirl flare jeans with the snaps down the front seam and they are FABULOUS.  Like her or not, Bethenny seems to know how to fit clothes to a woman’s body.

@MJDinVegas  - catching up after Spring Break! I decided to wait on the Camuto TS top. It should have had a lower price for a TS item. I want the black and hoping I will grab it at a lower than TS price

thanks for the Skinnygirl jeans review. Seems like a good jean line given all the favorable reviews. I have them tagged for notifications, maybe she will get a jeans TS.  Giuliana has a TS this Thurs and I'm hoping it's jeans!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri