Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto - Apr 11 TS - Camp Blouse

@Katcat1 wrote:

I like it except for the long back (sick of that look).  I don't consider $60 a TS.  Should have been $40 then you are talking that it is a special.  If you are buying -- Enjoy.

@Katcat1  - I too wish pricing was lower. VC pricing has always been higher than the other fashion brands at H except for MarlaWynne which has similar pricing. The quality of VC and Marla is usually better than the other H brands and the design/styles are more appealing (to me). 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for the heads up.  I really like the look and will check it out.  I don't have to dress so "corporate" now and this fits my style.  Checking it out.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for the heads up.  I really like the look and will check it out.  I don't have to dress so "corporate" now and this fits my style.  Checking it out.

@Jk9  - you're welcome! What color/print do you like? I can't believe that I'm wanting the solid black (yet another black top, really, lol) but I think it will be very versatile.  I also like the tone of the mint lime. Wish they had offered it in a soft yellow tone

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Coral Sunset or Peach Bellini? I want 1 of each Woman Very Happy they have model Victoria wearing the dot blouse with coral sunset pants - Summer chic!

Enjoy the rest of the shows and shopping Heart

Vince Camuto Double-Weave Pant - Fashion
665-820
Vince Camuto Double-Weave Pant - Fashion

Honored Contributor

This is really cute. I haven't seen a presentation but I did look at the product info and it says to wear a tank under for modesty so I'm assuming it's see through?  That might be a deal breaker.  Not sure I want to layer a tank under this for the summer months.  

I swear those gladiator sandals posted are in the QVC as-is section.

Respected Contributor

It's cute, but the back is too long, and $60? Yikes!!!!

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

Wish they offered it in petite, it's wayyy too long for me. It's cute, but $60 isn't exactly a steal either. I just got a whole bunch of Vince Camuto shirts at Lord and Taylor for a lot less during their Friends and Family event.  So I don't find this all that tempting.  

Honored Contributor

I think the TS would have been a better deal at under $40. 

Respected Contributor

100% polyester

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think the TS would have been a better deal at under $40. 

ITA, $60 is alittle too much for me to spend on it.  I will wait for it to go on clearance.  It's super cute though.