Honored Contributor

Victoria Wieck - Live from Tucson shows & TTV - Fri Feb 2

Looks like VW has a beautiful watch for Friday night TTV - launch show live from Tuscon with Heather Hall Heart 

Victoria Wieck Women's Quartz Crystal Accented Pave Dial Bracelet Watch - 167-834

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck - Live from Tucson shows & TTV - Fri Feb 2

There will prob be several TTV's

Victoria Wieck Collection Sterling Silver Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Ring - 167-818

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Victoria Wieck Collection 7.07ctw African Amethyst & Gemstone Monkey Pendant w/ 18" Chain -168-763

Honored Contributor

I have a similar watch, no yellow gold on it, with 2ct of good-quality full-cut diamonds and never wear it because it's too "over-the-top" for casual daily wear. Also, I'm not sure I want to attract that kind of attention when I'm out and about.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I have a similar watch, no yellow gold on it, with 2ct of good-quality full-cut diamonds and never wear it because it's too "over-the-top" for casual daily wear. Also, I'm not sure I want to attract that kind of attention when I'm out and about.

@Kachina624 I agree, not for daily wear. I like the rose and gold. Will wait to see it presented