Respected Contributor

Victoria Secret closed online shopping thru March 29th.

Thats the first online closer I have seen.  Thought I would pass it along for maybe what to expect from others.

Respected Contributor

Re: Victoria Secret closed online shopping thru March 29th.

[ Edited ]

I am expecting others to close online shopping too.  Except for those that ship medicines, prescriptions and food.  

I have two online orders that have not shipped yet but they are non essentials and I do not care at all if the retailers ship them at a much later date.  I want the workers to be safe.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@SunnycorleI wonder if it's a sign of our virus times or just one more sign Victoria has been having financial issues even before this slowdown.  Wonder if they will survive?

Respected Contributor

I just noticed that a few minutes ago!  I thought it was odd. If anything we need online shopping to remain open if brick and mortar is going to shut down.  When you need new undies, you need new undies! I am expecting a delivery from them today or tomorrow.  Glad I stocked up and when there was a good sale.

Super Contributor

@millieshops I'm thinking VS is taking this opportunity to shut down temporarily due to their ongoing financial issues. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just FYI -- it is not just Victoria's Secret.  I just checked out the TJMaxx website, and they said --

TJX has made the decision to do our part to help prevent the further spread of this virus by temporarily closing all stores globally as of today for the next two weeks in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia. The Company is also temporarily closing its online businesses tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com and sierra.com during this time, as well as itsdistribution and fulfillment centers and offices, with Associates working remotely when they can.

This means that TJMaxx, Marshalls, and Sierra Trading Post will not be taking on-line orders.

Respected Contributor

I received an email last night from Kohl's saying that they're closing all their stores nationwide through at least April 1, but we can still shop online. At least for now, anyway. I do wonder how long that will last - I won't be surprised if that ends too.

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt 

I shop a lot at Kohl's, but don't think I got that email.

However, many other stores notified me they are closing including Boscovs and Kirklands.  I don't think either one is doing online shopping, but not sure.

Praying that we can all get through this.  So sorry for all losing their jobs Cat Sad