Honored Contributor

Victoria Beckham Fall 2020 Heavenly Designs!

[ Edited ]

I am again seeing longer jackets.  It seems the industry is going in that direction, shorter jackets will move over slightly but never disappear.

I want the blouse close to the beginning with the window pane plaid, drop shoulder, and triangle scarf.

I also want the dress with the burgandy midriff and a window chain design done with burgandy chains on a soft white background.Smiley Happy

(Oh Heck!  Just give me all of it!)!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4x74RH3XLI

Honored Contributor

Re: Victoria Beckham Fall 2020 Heavenly Designs!

Love just about everything, including the accessories!  The boots were cool too but I'd kill myself before I ever got out of the house in those heels.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Love just about everything, including the accessories!  The boots were cool too but I'd kill myself before I ever got out of the house in those heels.  LOL

@faeriemoon How have you been?  I haven't seen you around recently.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   I'm fine, thank you for asking.  I'm away a lot in the summer so I generally don't post as much.  How are you doing?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@ECBG   I'm fine, thank you for asking.  I'm away a lot in the summer so I generally don't post as much.  How are you doing?

@faeriemoon Doing well, thank you.  Waiting for retail's fall funds to be sent to the stores.  I really want to be at Soft Surroundings.  I've been bored where I am for quite a while, but didn't want to sit home so I stayed.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   I hope things work out exactly as you want them to.  Heart  Patience is supposed to be a virtue, but it's one that I lack.  

Honored Contributor

Victoria Beckham and hubby.

Slide 1 of 18: Ready to see what extravagant, over-the-top things the stars are doing this summer? Wonderwall.com is rounding up the ways our favorite famous faces proved they were nothing like the rest of us, starting with a very glamorous anniversary. When it came time for David Beckham and Victoria Beckham to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary on July 4, 2019, they spent it like any other world-famous, stunningly beautiful and successful couple would -- they took a private tour of Versailles! Yep, the British stars headed to France to tour the palace, where they sipped champagne and wandered the grounds before heading into Paris for a romantic dinner at one of the top restaurants in the world, Guy Savoy. Keep reading for more reminders of how stars are living their best lives...

Respected Contributor

First thing that struck me was the exquisite materials used in the designs.  I liked her take on the chain print and thought the cream colored dress w/the red chain print nearer towards the end was both wearable and striking.

Happy to see her use of the pointed collars exposed over the sweaters.  We were just discussing collars on another topic the other day.  Very tailored and cohesive collection.  Not thrilled by the bright color shoes w/the neutral tones of the outfits but I guess it does make the clothing POP.  Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very pretty clothes from her line.  

@ECBG wrote:

I am again seeing longer jackets.  It seems the industry is going in that direction, shorter jackets will move over slightly but never disappear.

I want the blouse close to the beginning with the window pane plaid, drop shoulder, and triangle scarf.

I also want the dress with the burgandy midriff and a window chain design done with burgandy chains on a soft white background.Smiley Happy

(Oh Heck!  Just give me all of it!)!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4x74RH3XLI

Very pretty clothes from her line ECBG.

My niece's daughter who lives in Beverly Hills "happened" to share a cab with Victoria's husband who is a tennis player.  She posted on her Facebook page about it and all her gf's went wild.  He is as equally handsome as she is pretty!

Honored Contributor

Like some of the traditional pieces, trousers, sweaters and longer blazers and slim skirts.  

Will QVC be showing these styles this Fall and Winter?