Honored Contributor

Victoria Beckham Autumn Winter 2020 London Fashion Show

I know VB loves her black (as do I), and this collection has plenty of black!

I did love a silk dress, white background with status print and long sleeves.

SIX minutes lead in.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsVTnzmpWmI

Respected Contributor

Re: Victoria Beckham Autumn Winter 2020 London Fashion Show

@ECBG   I have only seen a few pieces from this show - will check out your link tomorrow - but it always surprises me  - as I still think of Spice Girls  not designer - that I have found pieces in her previous shows that I really like  - cannot afford them or probably fit into them but do like some of her designs.  

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@ECBG   I have only seen a few pieces from this show - will check out your link tomorrow - but it always surprises me  - as I still think of Spice Girls  not designer - that I have found pieces in her previous shows that I really like  - cannot afford them or probably fit into them but do like some of her designs.  

@dulwich I think I prefer past collections more than this collection.  

Respected Contributor

She confuses me.  A few of her designs register into the sublime, but many are just stupid.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

love the sculptural belts and the few pieces of classic tailored suiting stood out as exceptional.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never like a lot of what I see on the runway because, it is runway and meant to go toward the absurd, but I think she is getting better and better. 

David may have bailed her out just in the nick of time.  This is the best runway show I have seen from her. 

After seeing the latest Ralph Lauren (my favorite designer) drifting into designs I could not understand, I think she has outdone him this go-round.

Yes, she does have a lot of black but London, like NYC, is a city where black is more practicable than lighter colors due to the busy traffic, water splashing, ice, industry, snow, etc.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

I never like a lot of what I see on the runway because, it is runway and meant to go toward the absurd, but I think she is getting better and better. 

David may have bailed her out just in the nick of time.  This is the best runway show I have seen from her. 

After seeing the latest Ralph Lauren (my favorite designer) drifting into designs I could not understand, I think she has outdone him this go-round.

Yes, she does have a lot of black but London, like NYC, is a city where black is more practicable than lighter colors due to the busy traffic, water splashing, ice, industry, snow, etc.

@Nonametoday Totally agree.  In addition to your statements about black, black is a major "color" this year- like we needed any help!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Beautiful collection.  I love the black coats and later the same coat came in a cinnamon color.  The sweaters with the cut outs, the off white dress with pattern was lovely and interesting.  Her blouses, I could go on and on.  She really out did herself.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Beautiful, classic, classy, wearable.   She's definitely signaling the return of the tall leather and suede boot.