Honored Contributor

Those are very nice and they come in a really great selection of colors!  I have a couple lighter ones --- tan, black and a petal pink -- that I got several years ago.  I always forget to wear them.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

I just ordered one in blackberry. There is a special code today which makes them even cheaper than this price. If you're interested, check the website. I did not get free shipping though.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Esteemed Contributor

I love vests. I have 4.  Three are more of fashion vests and one is a heavy duty snow vests.  Mine are from Tractor Supply & Sportsman's.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I love vest but I stopped wearing them because I never liked the way the sleeves of the top I wore under them looked. They always looked bunched up. 

Honored Contributor

I love almost all types of vests, especially hooded vests.  

Having a hood, (instead of carrying around a hat), is very handy.  Never know when a breeze arrives.  Keeps my long hair from blowing all around and over my face while walking around here and there, lol. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Out of boredom, I went over to Burlington this morning.   They had aisles of winter coats....and quilted, down, etc. VESTS -- starting in the low "teen" price range.   (name brands)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I like and wear vests alot, mostly during the colder months----I bought a very fluffy vest from Eddie Bauer this summer for a whopping $9.99!!! I bought it larger so it will go over my clothes--went back to maybe buy another one---was back to the original $55 but with 50% off so not really that bad--but I resisted.