Frequent Contributor

The photos on both the homepage and on the product review show a puffer vest. My guess is it's Susan Graver...but can't find it online. Does anybody have details?

Frequent Contributor

I'd like to know too.

Esteemed Contributor

As best I can tell, they haven't posted it yet. I find this to be really annoying. Some of us are actually working during the day--and can't just sit in front of the TV waiting for something to come on.....and, of course, the size/color that we'd want just might sell out before we can have a chance to order. Annoying. 

Frequent Contributor

I just did a "chat" with QVC. I was told that vest is not a Q product. I told them, I thought it was "sad" with all their clothing, the couldn't find something in their products to photograph with the TSV.

Frequent Contributor

I think it will be a QVC vest after all. I just got an email " Spot light on Susan Graver", and now the vest is blue. Maybe a one time only? If so, didn't appreciate being told not a Q item. Could have said, I have no information on the item.

Frequent Contributor

I was just going to say that...they have it in photos in two different colors - Q is not being smart on this one.

Regular Contributor

On the Facebook live chat this morning Susan's moderator got many requests for an item number.  She apologized and said that the vest was supposed to debut today but had been delayed.  She said they did not have an ETA for it and that the best advice she could give is to keep checking the website.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the information ISHOPQ. Just saw a video for the pants with Susan wearing both the blue and copper versions. 

Esteemed Contributor

@A1brat wrote:

I just did a "chat" with QVC. I was told that vest is not a Q product. I told them, I thought it was "sad" with all their clothing, the couldn't find something in their products to photograph with the TSV.

With all the items Susan Graver sells, I don't believe she would allow the use of a vest not in her collection.

QVC Customer Service staff is often uninformed.

The item is probably not in stock yet.

If I wanted it, I would just search for the vest once in the morning and once in the evening ("Susan Graver vest", sort the results for newest first).  I would do that every day she is sheduled to be on, the day before and the day after.  I do this with items I am really interested in (usually Logo for me).  But I may lose interest as I do this...

Maybe post in the Susan Grave page and ask other fans to alert you by tagging you in a post when the items comes on.  My fellow Logo fans help each other out in this way.

Frequent Contributor

NYCLatinaMe,  Thank you for the suggestions. I will be stalking the vest, like some others, I'm sure. It's sad that we have to shop Q this way. This showing something that isn't available has been happening even before the pandemic. I agree with you, that losing interest as you keep checking is a possibility. I'm surprised they didn't offer it as an "Advanced order" like so many other things, but then, they may not have a date to be able to offer it as advanced. I will ask on the Susan Graver tab to be notified if someone sees the vest offered.

Thanks again for your help.