Honored Contributor

Re: Very cute denim jacket with embroidery from denim & co

@Imaoldhippie  Why oh why did I click on this thread, I just bought the white one.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99  The white one is really pretty.  It's not every day that you see a white jean jacket as pretty as the one you chose.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good choices @Bird mama.  I've got that Bob Mackie jacket in four colors but have trouble remembering to wear them.  I think I'll put them with my shirts and wear them as a shirt this coming fall.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Kachina624  Because I value your opinion on Denim & Co, what do you think about the quality of the embroidery on the jacket that you received?  I've seen some reviews that the embroidery had lint mixed up in it.  If I were to buy it, and it's not totally out of the question, I would probably go with the dark wash to get that pop of the embroidery.  That and I like the button/fastener color on the dark wash.  

@Bird mama   I read those reviews and immediately got my jacket and examined every stitch of the embroidery closely.  There is not a stitch out of place; it's perfect.  The buttons on my bleached denim jacket are the only thing I don't like.  They are a copper color; any other color would have been better.  I wear a lot of dark indigio jeans and wanted a contrast rather than matchy between pants and jacket.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99  The power of suggestion?  A denium jacket is a powerful thing!  Let us know how you like it. Smiley Happy

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Since you ordered it you must like it so dont worry or pay any attention to what is said in this thread or any other.  Wear it in good health and enjoy@     @blackhole99

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)