Super Contributor

Very Similar to Courtney's Jean Jacket

I found this at Stein Mart. It is very similar to the one Courtney had on yesterday that everyone was admiring. The price isHooded Denim Jacket, 25-56859101, A fresh take on a classic, this Baccini button-front denim jacket is updated with a contrasting knit hood and sleeves.  The hood is removable for versatile styling options. Baccini, Alternate2 View, T360x450 great,also!

Honored Contributor

Re: Very Similar to Courtney's Jean Jacket

I was in Target yesterday, and they had a similar jacket too.  I think it was $35.

Honored Contributor

If you watched the new season show of "Scorpions" on Monday, one of the women in this show had this look on.  I chuckled as it reminded me of ladies here talking about Courtney's. 

Respected Contributor

I've got the Free People jacket and it's soooo cute!! I think that Courtney's is the FP one.
Valued Contributor

I saw a booth full of these style jackets at an art fair I attended over the week-end.  All sorts of plaids and various colors for sleeves.  Thought they were really cute.  So did everyone else as the booth was packed with buyers.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

When I saw this post I thought that jacket looked familiar. I did not see it on Courtney, but I'm almost positive I saw it presented on QVC in the past week. I can't remember what show, but I think it sold out immediately. I remember thinking it would be cute on DD! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

NM - I think I'm thinking of Lisa Rinna's one with the faux leather sleeves! Smiley Happy