Honored Contributor

Re: Vendor Said You Can Wear This Set to a Museum

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Yes definitely in Phoenix where it's so hot. Hopefully you don't have leather seats though.

@Meowingkitty      I have a beach towel on my seat (!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Runner26 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi Thank you for always taking the time to post pictures for those of us (me) who are too lazy or don't care enough to go the extra length to search for whatever the original poster is referring to. I've been wanting to thank you for a while.

@Runner26     Well, I'm curious like the proverbial cat....so I've gotta go "take a look".....and might as well bring the picture back!    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

yes you could actually. for museums that have sleepovers. 

@freakygirl 

Great reply! Thanks for the laugh. 🤣

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Just ask yourself "Would you wear this for an audience with the Pope?"  You don't even have to be Catholic.  If the answer is "no" then wear it at home.

@depglass 

Another funny reply!
You ladies are cracking me up today. 🤣

Honored Contributor

It looks like pjs to me so I wouldn't wear it out of my house.

I wore Bermuda shorts with a nice top to a science museum once. It was in August, and some of the exhibits were outside. Otherwise, I wouldn't have worn shorts at all. I would usually wear a full length trouser to a museum. 

Honored Contributor

Sorry; but it looks like jammies to me.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hosts on  QVC are  constantly encouraging everyone to just wear the PJ 's they are selling as regular outfits . I've been at public places  and people are becoming really slovenly  in their outfits anymore.  I for one am sick of seeing  women , even in their 50-60's bending over at the store  only to see their tatoos and thong underwear or see through leggings  or men & women showing cracks of their behinds  or their underear .

Disgusting

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skatting44 

"I for one am sick of seeing  women , even in their 50-60's bending over at the store  only to see their tatoos and thong underwear or see through leggings  or men & women showing cracks of their behinds  or their underear .

Disgusting"

I almost spit out my tea.  Thank you for the good laugh.  Another thing about women is not just the thong underwear but their boobs showing "cracks" on their chest that looks gross.

Honored Contributor

I have seen worse, although I'd wear that set at home.