Honored Contributor

Re: Vendor Said You Can Wear This Set to a Museum

Not an opinion, just an observation:  I don't find a lot of mature people wearing shorts to a museum....depending on age/fitness.  I noticed that only the xs size is sold out.  These do have a PJ vibe, but could double as a short set.

Esteemed Contributor

They say this about everything in fashion, even slippers nowadays!   You can wear it to the grocery store or to pick up the kids, blah blah blah.........totally absurd and sounds like desparation to sell an item IMO.   I got bashed for saying this once before, but I would never wear something I would wear to bed outside the house not just because it's silly but take the slipper thing, yuck, I just can't imagine the germs you would pick up and then come and spread them all over your house. 

PS, we don't wear our "outside shoes" in the house. 

Honored Contributor

I'd rather see that in the museum than blue jeans with holes ripped in them.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes definitely in Phoenix where it's so hot. Hopefully you don't have leather seats though.

Honored Contributor

I would think QVC might sell more clothes if they didn't sell so much "multi-purpose" clothing.

I like having different clothes for different activities. 

E.g. -  I don't go shopping in clothes I wear to church and vice versa.  And - I don't wear pajamas outside my apartment door! 

Honored Contributor

I don't wear shorts anywhere, but yes, PJ-wear/loung-wear has become chic to wear out and about, at least in the Q's eyes.  That is what they have said their focus is going to be going forward.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know anyone over the age of 7 or 8 who would dress in this "Garanimal" looking outfit.

Trusted Contributor

An outdoor sculpture museum on a hot day.  Maybe.

Honored Contributor

Just ask yourself "Would you wear this for an audience with the Pope?"  You don't even have to be Catholic.  If the answer is "no" then wear it at home.

Regular Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi Thank you for always taking the time to post pictures for those of us (me) who are too lazy or don't care enough to go the extra length to search for whatever the original poster is referring to. I've been wanting to thank you for a while.