Occasional Contributor

Variety of Styles - Too much LOGO

[ Edited ]

Getting so tired of seeing LOGO fashions. Very expensive and they all look the same. Seems like many brands have gone away (Sport Savy, etc.). Also, Denim and Co. used to have more selections, styles. Too much LOGO fashion! 

Bring back a variety of styles!

Honored Contributor

Re: Variety of Styles - Too much LOGO

@Bensol  TOO MUCH MONEY for very thin all look alike tops that would be fashionable if you're expecting a baby. It's not only this line but many are so into making tops for women whether they're having babies or not. That's all these tops are - big huge flowing fabrics that until the last 3-4 years NO WOMAN would be caught dead in because even people who do not know you would ask that fateful question:

Are you expecting a baby?

What ever happened to the neat, tucked in blouses, shirts, tops that actually make you look casual but neat, and/or professional on the jobsite?

Esteemed Contributor

Never enough Logo!  There is a large variety not only in styles but also in materials.  So much more stylish than the old Sport Savy and Denim & Co.  Fashion evolves.

Esteemed Contributor

I like LOGO but I do agree it is a pricey line.  I like the tops for leggings and I don't look pregnant in them at all.  They can actually be flattering.  Depends on your body type, I do have to be picky which ones I can wear because I am only 5'4".

Valued Contributor

@Bensol wrote:

Getting so tired of seeing LOGO fashions. Very expensive and they all look the same. Seems like many brands have gone away (Sport Savy, etc.). Also, Denim and Co. used to have more selections, styles. Too much LOGO fashion! 

Bring back a variety of styles!

ITA, I have never gotten what people see in this line of clothing. I am so tired of seeing this awful looking brand of clothes every time I turn on to watch. I am getting to where I am turning the channel off of QVC more than watching due to repetitive Logo, and TSV's going on an hour at a time, and then in 10 minutes back to the TSV of the day, over and over all day long. It sure would not hurt QVC to go back and look at the way things were done 10 or 15 years ago and see and compare ratings then and what people on these boards are complaining about and suggestions they are giving. Just my opinion that I would like to give. QVC please look at what our posters are saying and really take into account what they are saying and changes they would like to see.

Honored Contributor

I don't usually comment on what people buy, different strokes etc. , however that Logo top on the home page over the 5 easy pay announcement has got to be a joke. It looks like someone just had a bunch of scraps and sewed them together. SMH.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Bensol  TOO MUCH MONEY for very thin all look alike tops that would be fashionable if you're expecting a baby. It's not only this line but many are so into making tops for women whether they're having babies or not. That's all these tops are - big huge flowing fabrics that until the last 3-4 years NO WOMAN would be caught dead in because even people who do not know you would ask that fateful question:

Are you expecting a baby?

What ever happened to the neat, tucked in blouses, shirts, tops that actually make you look casual but neat, and/or professional on the jobsite?

body types and life has changed since tucked in blouses were available.  They are also harder to sell in this medium  as they require more fitting and more tailoring on the manufacturing side.  a s/m/l rayon span top will fit more people than a shirt selling in 2 4 6 and up 

my take on this issue,

Honored Contributor

And what about the Lunchtime Specials? All Logo!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1. I was thinking the same thing!  Would someone really wear that with all those different mis-matched panels?  To each their own.  However, apparently some folks like the line, so more power to them.

Esteemed Contributor

I love LOGO! I get frustrated because there are not MORE Logo shows! It’s one of the few QVC clothing lines that does not look matronly and old-looking, in my opinion. Different strokes for different folks, right? Cheers! 🙂