Trusted Contributor

Re: Variety of Styles - Too much LOGO

I love Lori Goldstein's clothes!  

Respected Contributor

Can't believe the prices of LOGO.  Not for me...thank goodness I don't like the style so much.  All look the same...they just hang.  One thing i will say thought is most of the colors are very pretty.  

Honored Contributor

I think there is a certain type of woman who is drawn to LOGO, a personality type like Lori herself. I too have jumped on and off the LOGO band wagon over the years. When LOGO wasn't so expensive I think the women who thought the line looked ridiculous could keep quiet, but as the prices went up they could no longer contain themselves. The women who wear LOGO are insulted when others mock the clothes, that's just it, they are mocking the clothes and not calling out the wearers. Besides, why should anyone care what others on this board think of their clothing choices. If you wear LOGO you shouldn't need someone to give a thumbs up to your look.

Respected Contributor

I ordered several tops just now. I like that they are not close fitting. For me, LOGO tops are both comfortable and presentable.

I do think the earlier LOGO styles had more saturated colors, which I prefer.  And I definitely skip any tops with ruffles or frippery at the bottom.

Frequent Contributor

I think the shark bite hem is not fashionable anymore, yet Logo just keeps making them and people must still be buying them. I had bought some in that style at my local Tjmaxx (not Logo), like 2-3 yrs ago. It's boring now.
Valued Contributor

When I need a good laugh, I watch Lori G!!!

Regular Contributor

Dear QVC, moving Logo to Friday night to resurrect it won’t help. Colors are horrible, cuts are bad, and the cost for this line is way out of wack. Lori totally designs for her self and the QVC viewers are done with it. And overall prices are way too high on most of the fashions. Between the high prices, high shipping (with gas below $2.00 in many places it should be reduced) and the quality and consistency have led me back to the brick and mortar stores ☹️
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA  No one wants to look like everyone else but there is a limit.  Some of the Logo clothes make women look foolish (like the dress with the ruffle hem - OMG!)   Wait until the women that bought her bees hive coat for $150+ see those large pockets on their hips.  Returns will be flying!  If you like Logo then buy it.  I am not a fan.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Honored Contributor

Wow! What a unique thread topic!

🙄