Esteemed Contributor
This really disappoints me. This is my favorite place to shop. Jeans I can order my waiste size and inseam. Tops are always my style. Their clothes are really well made. Picture always looks like what you get. I don't know where I will buy jeans from. Macy's and Nordstrom where you can buy different waiste sizes are to expensive. And the inseams are always to long or two short. I am glad I ordered a bunch of winter tops this season. Really makes me sad.
Honored Contributor

Re: Vanity closing all stores

I've never heard of this store?  Are they regional?

Esteemed Contributor

No there is 137 stores nationwide. I really love their clothes. Fits my casual lifestyle but we're super cute. Very well made. They were very well priced. A little bit more then say kohls. I could buy stuff and it always fit. I would of ordered more jeans if I had known this. It's going to be a pain to find jeans that fit. Being disabled I never had to worry about ordering and returning. Now I have no clue how I am going to make sure I order jeans in the future that fit. I can't be returning stuff or going to the store trying on a million pairs.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have you tried QF's Dream Jeannes? -- very comfortable.  

I've never heard of that store either.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ccassaday ~You mentioned that they're "closing," so there's still time to order your jeans, no?  If so, get as many as possible so you're stocked for awhile.  It's  always so disappointing when a favorite item is discontinued or store closes.  FInding a replacement is a job in itself, and usually not the same.  Somehow,

we seem muddle through and find what works😊

Esteemed Contributor

Theirs website is already shut down. If we have time I might see if my mom can take me to the store and see what they had left. I was always so impressed with how thick the material was on their tops. I ordered like 10 new tops when fall started. But the jeans have me bummed. I am a 33 inseam. Almost all jeans are 30 petite or 34 regular. So sad.
Respected Contributor

My friend goes there for jeans all the time.  People are going to be really sad one day when they can't go to any stores and have to buy everything online.  We're the ones causing this - not shopping our malls and local stores. 

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
Theirs website is already shut down. If we have time I might see if my mom can take me to the store and see what they had left. I was always so impressed with how thick the material was on their tops. I ordered like 10 new tops when fall started. But the jeans have me bummed. I am a 33 inseam. Almost all jeans are 30 petite or 34 regular. So sad.

@ccassaday ~ since you're a 33" inseam and stock size is 34"

wouldnt that extra inch shrink while washing/drying?  How about 

taking a look at LL Bean and Lands End online, they might have the exact length you're looking for.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

hoosieroriginal wrote:

My friend goes there for jeans all the time.  People are going to be really sad one day when they can't go to any stores and have to buy everything online.  We're the ones causing this - not shopping our malls and local stores. 

@hoosieroriginal ~ unfortunately, many people for one reason or another can't get to shop at malls or locally, so shopping online is their only option.  I agree that online shopping is certainly affecting 

profit margins at B&M stores.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me I  just can't  go to stores and buy clothes. It is to much of a hassle being disabled. It's easier to try them at home. And knowing I never had to return anything was great. Because my mom hates returning stuff.

I see kohls has some Levi's that come in different sizes. I could always order the two different inseams and then return the one. Then I would know what size. Problem is 32 will be to short and I bet 34 will be to long. I guess when that time comes I can try that. Vanitys clothes are always way better then kohls in quality and style for just a tiny bit more. I actually had gotten jeans from them for like $15 with coupons.