Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

thanks for the photos AND thanks for the names with the photos!

some great looks!

did you all see the bandaid top look? i dont know who wore it, but it was quite "interesting."

Is this the bandaid top?

Camila Mendes

Respected Contributor

Laura Dern and Jaya Harper

Michael Keaton

Michael Keaton

Jon Hamm and Anna Osceola

NYPICHPDPICT000008135193

Honored Contributor

no @Iwantcoffee .....it was literally a single "bandaid" or as some called it, a "menstrual pad." i have to see if i can find it. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

no @Iwantcoffee .....it was literally a single "bandaid" or as some called it, a "menstrual pad." i have to see if i can find it. 

@sunshine45 

When one just isn't enough, there's always...

Stephen Sprouse Bandaid Dress at 1stdibs

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Re: Vanity Fair Oscar Party

[ Edited ]

i found it...... its actually a feather..... or a feather type piece of material. lol

Hunter Schafer

oscar party hunter schafer.jfif

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  I had not seen her but I am glad there is a feather or something. LOL

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

I think it needs a belly chain.

Rose Gold Belly Chain/Couture Belt Waist Hip by Beauteshoppe | Belly jewelry

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

Is Hailey Bieber deliberately trying to look older? She looks like a woman in her late thirties in that getup.

Regular Contributor

@Iwantcoffee 

Thanks for posting the lovely pictures - but especially for including the names!  I'm a bit out of the loop and don't have a clue who most of these folks are.

Some stunning dresses!

Honored Contributor

Some beautiful people there... so many of the ladies are so thin! Probably on that new weight loss drug that Hollywood can afford to bribe doctors to prescribe to themWoman LOL