Honored Contributor

She is coming to Evine in March with a clothing line. Premiers March 19.

Honored Contributor
I can't wait to see it. If evine is doing the manufacturing, like they do with Nancy O'Dell and Karen Fairchild, then I may consider buying something if I like it as I am happy with their own brands like Kate & Mallory and oso casual
Honored Contributor

it will be interesting to see what type of clothing she brings. i love her style.....she is always gorgeous and put together.

@Shelbelle

how are you doing with all the snow......are you still buried?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I have only purchased a few apparel items from Evine and luckily they all worked out, no returns. My fav is Marc Bouwer. 

I received an email from Evine tonight announcing Vanessa' s line. They have a homepage set up but no items loaded yet.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

.......where do old actresses go when they can't get work anymore?   To shopping channels to hawk clothes or face creams....lol  

Trusted Contributor

I also find myself buying from Evine more lately especially Marc Bouwer and home goods.  And yes, it seems every actress, model needs to sell something on a shopping channel.  Will be watching for Vanessa's line.

Honored Contributor

EVINE and even HSN offer more of a veriety of styles it seems - at least for my taste.  Can't wait to see what she has to offer.

Respected Contributor

I really like Vanessa!! Looking forward to seeing her style on Evine. She is so beautiful, multi talented and classic.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I received an email from Evine tonight announcing Vanessa' s line. They have a homepage set up but no items loaded yet.

@Chi-town girl

Looks like someone needs an editor! Cat LOLCat Embarassed

Read the text: "... will be offering her exclusive, drop-dead line of ..."

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

it will be interesting to see what type of clothing she brings. i love her style.....she is always gorgeous and put together.

@Shelbelle

how are you doing with all the snow......are you still buried?

Hi, Sun, doing OK now, got to work yesterday but my hubby took me, it will be icing up overnites, and so he will take me rest of week, how about you?? I am a very timid driver, so I wont be driving until next week. What a mess!!! My daughter says she knows one of those ladies on the Potomac show, my daughter thinks it is awful and very poor choices in the women they chose.