Honored Contributor

Vanessa Button Front Cropped Cardigan

@Andreatoo 

Only at Dillard's, sizes XS-XL in these three colors.  $45.78, down from $109.

I know that a lot of "shorties" and petite ladies are getting tired of the ridiculously long sweaters so here is an alternative.

Color:Camel - Image 1 - Vanessa Button Front Cropped CardiganColor:Slate - Image 1 - Vanessa Button Front Cropped CardiganColor:Black - Image 2 - Vanessa Button Front Cropped Cardigan

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vanessa Button Front Cropped Cardigan

I do not have the figure for a short cardigan. This one looks well made and the colors are nice also. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

What is the name of that cardigan brand?  I wish I had seen that earlier.  I love that cardigan. I just placed a large order to Dillard's.  They are having a fabulous clearance for card-carrying customers.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@lolakimono 

What is the name of that cardigan brand?  I wish I had seen that earlier.  I love that cardigan. I just placed a large order to Dillard's.  They are having a fabulous clearance for card-carrying customers.

@Nonametoday 

It's Gianni Bini.

I see a few things that "look" like you on their sale page.  You should be able to type in the title of my post and have it come up on their site.

Honored Contributor

I think the sweater is lovely!  Even though it is shorter than I would normally wear I find it appealing and would buy it.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@lolakimono 

@Nonametoday 

It's Gianni Bini.

I see a few things that "look" like you on their sale page.  You should be able to type in the title of my post and have it come up on their site.

@lolakimono   My credit card is smoking and I am building up points in order to pay the taxes. ;-)

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

I love a traditional cardigan and that's what this is to me but I'm not really digging it.

I think it's the styling that's throwing me off

@lolakimono wrote:

@Andreatoo 

Only at Dillard's, sizes XS-XL in these three colors.  $45.78, down from $109.

I know that a lot of "shorties" and petite ladies are getting tired of the ridiculously long sweaters so here is an alternative.

Color:Camel - Image 1 - Vanessa Button Front Cropped CardiganColor:Slate - Image 1 - Vanessa Button Front Cropped CardiganColor:Black - Image 2 - Vanessa Button Front Cropped Cardigan

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono pretty style, I wore through my forties.  My fifties will not handle this look...