Respected Contributor

Re: Vanderpump on Evine live

I didn't see her on Evine but from the sound of things here, I am happy that I have no idea who she is.  I'm not sure how I have managed to avoid them but I have never seen a 'Real Housewives' show.  Funny how the shopping channels love to market these personalities.

Valued Contributor

Yet another celebrity endorsed product or line they "create" to sell to the masses.  I don't support them....don't they earn enough $ on their shows, movies, sports etc.  Do they really have to pretend they love the cheaply made wares they try to sell us?  And act like they have it in their home, or they wear these clothes. Uh hmm.

I can buy generic throws or sweaters or whatever it may be anywhere and not contribute!

Trusted Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

Yet another celebrity endorsed product or line they "create" to sell to the masses.  I don't support them....don't they earn enough $ on their shows, movies, sports etc.  Do they really have to pretend they love the cheaply made wares they try to sell us?  And act like they have it in their home, or they wear these clothes. Uh hmm.

I can buy generic throws or sweaters or whatever it may be anywhere and not contribute!

This type of throw can be bought at Target or the like for less....  Have you seen the home this reality star lives in?? It is a huge mansion fit for a king... Just the two of them living in it. Why is she selling cheap throws on a low class shopping network... I just do not get it...

Honored Contributor

Lisa joined Evine a number of months ago with a line of jewelry.  I think this was her first home show but I'm not sure.  I watched a little but her taste is way overdone for my taste.  Pam McCoy was the perfect host to pair with her although I didn't know Pam was hosting again. 

Lisa VP was never on QVC with a line of products.

Honored Contributor

Not sure why I'm bothering but June222 a/k/a gazelle; for someone who purports to hate, and starts copious nasty threads to prove same, you spend an awful lot ot time  watching the channel!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Lisa joined Evine a number of months ago with a line of jewelry.  I think this was her first home show but I'm not sure.  I watched a little but her taste is way overdone for my taste.  Pam McCoy was the perfect host to pair with her although I didn't know Pam was hosting again. 

Lisa VP was never on QVC with a line of products.

@Lipstickdiva

lisa was on qvc when she was selling and promoting her entertaining book.......this was probably at least two years ago i believe. i dont think she sold anything else here though.

i had mentioned this on the tissavel thread, but since pam mccoy is so connected to tissavel and that is who manufactured the vanderpump faux fur throw, i am guessing that is why they were on together.

many on that thread were saying that tissavel is such a great faux fur. i would imagine that this isnt an ordinary "target" faux fur throw, but a better quality.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein