Trusted Contributor

Vanderpump on Evine live

[ Edited ]

This lady is so phoney stuck up. She should be on with Issac......they are both SO MONEY. Like peas in a pod.  She is so rich... So classy.....yet , selling  throws and pillows  to the poor middle class...LOL!  Why do these reality stars think they must sell on a shopping channel? 

Valued Contributor

Re: Vanderpump on Evine live

I saw a little of it, too. Between her and the host, I had to change channels. 

Why is she selling? Obviously, it's ALL about the $$$$. Gotta maintain her lifestyle, ya know?

Respected Contributor

Agree, she is a VERY tough go!

Honored Contributor

Wasn't she on QVC with the other Lisa a while back?  And wasn't that Pam McCoy acting as host?  Huh? 

Honored Contributor

Whoever this reality "star" is, her look is overdone, and she is pretentious, IMO. And l used to watch Pamela McCoy when she was a host/designer on the old ShopNBC. Her leather jackets were beautiful, and l bought several back then. The ones she's designing now are mostly faux leather. I was also surprised to see her hosting.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

She's on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  I never have cared for her though she's a favorite of many who watch that show.  I think she's very mean spirited and vindictive  as evidenced by some of her actions on the show.

I liked the throw, but I didn't buy it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I wonder how long it took her to come up with the very pretentious sounding name of Lisa Vanderpump?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

She's on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  I never have cared for her though she's a favorite of many who watch that show.  I think she's very mean spirited and vindictive  as evidenced by some of her actions on the show.

I liked the throw, but I didn't buy it.

I agree!

Honored Contributor

loved that throw she had, but i already have so many dennis basso throws right now. i like her........ very hard worker, very business oriented, seems close with her family......LOL definitely NOT the typical "real housewife."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

loved that throw she had, but i already have so many dennis basso throws right now. i like her........ very hard worker, very business oriented, seems close with her family......LOL definitely NOT the typical "real housewife."

I tend to agree. I rarely watch, but Lisa does seem to work hard. And that dog 😃