Honored Contributor

Valerie wears cute jackets.  I tried contacting her on Facebook once to ask her about a jacket, but I never received a response.  

Does anyone know about her red jacket she's wearing this morning?  It looks like it may be a "shacket".

Valerie's jacket.PNG

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal    She does have some cute clothes.  Maybe she ought to dump the holiday junk and develop a clothing line instead?  People don't seem happy with what she's selling now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm a happy customer.  I bought some faceted candlesticks recently and they are exquisite.  If I thought her offerings were "junk", I just wouldn't watch her.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette    FYI, I don't watch her but from the comments I read here, many people are unhappy with the quality of her merchandise.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  

the only "people" I see here on the forums are those who have issues.  I've never counted them nor do I follow any vendor elsewhere.   

I do know "people" are highly dissatisfied with some vendors and brands, but I have no sense of what percentage of buyers they represent.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie's jacket today

[ Edited ]

Sadly, her stuff gets worse every year. I used to love her shows.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's jacket today

[ Edited ]

@millieshops    I didn't mention numbers or percentages but I just finished reading a thread where most of the participants complained about the quality of the VPH merchandise.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Holiday/Has-anyone-experienced-serious-quality-issues-with-CIJ-Decor/m-...

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624    I know you didn't.  I didn't intend to blame you, but it's no surprise to me that there are more complaints than compliments.. I believe the majoirity of all the QVC related posts would be complaints.  But that's not anything new.  Years ago one piece of my teaching job in NY state was to try to teach my group how to pass a state exam which required them to write a complaint letter. That was before the state began to require all to sit for the Regents exam to earn a diploma.

When I did my research regarding such letters, I learned that at that time, some companies regularly ignored many complaint letters because peple were far more inclined to write about problems than about their positive experiences. I doubt the percentages are all that much different today.

Doesn't mean there aren't massive quality problems in today's world.  I never want to be in the long return lines I see every time I go to Costco, for example.  Same with Walmart or Home Depot where I have also made returns locally. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

The jacket appears to have denim styling without the bottom band.

This jacket from "The Feel Good Store"  looks like the jacket.  Longer denim jackets are now available in some lines.

Honored Contributor

I just bought a turquoise one from SG.