Esteemed Contributor

I notice you shop at NY&Co..have you seen Eva Mendez' collection?? There's $50 off $100 purchase, other coupons for today too! Soo tempting..

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, graceandmercy! I have a leopard print jersey top from Eva Mendes' collection earlier this year and I have worn it to death.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/19/2014 vaccinia said:

Thanks for the heads up, graceandmercy! I have a leopard print jersey top from Eva Mendes' collection earlier this year and I have worn it to death.

I didn't know she had a collection already..love her style and animal print! Good to know!

-- Mae West
Regular Contributor
You ladies are such enablers! stop it!!! I went on line and saw so many cute things! Question for those of you who have shopped here before - how would you rate the quality of the clothing? Is it like Loft or AT? Old Navy? I've never shopped here before and there aren't any local B & M stores so if I order on line I want to be able to keep it and not hassle with a return via mail. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

I get their emails & have been impressed with the new fashions. I'm looking forward to shopping there this fall. They seem to have great sales.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/19/2014 olive59 said: You ladies are such enablers! stop it!!! I went on line and saw so many cute things! Question for those of you who have shopped here before - how would you rate the quality of the clothing? Is it like Loft or AT? Old Navy? I've never shopped here before and there aren't any local B & M stores so if I order on line I want to be able to keep it and not hassle with a return via mail. Thanks!

I bought 2 faux leather jackets and a faux leather moto vest several years ago..they are still my picks, they are good quality, the leather is soft and believable..I think you will be pleased. They have some fun jewelry at great prices! I'd say the quality is good..I don't shop at the Loft or AT, but I'd say its higher quality then Old Navy~

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/19/2014 willdob3 said:

I get their emails & have been impressed with the new fashions. I'm looking forward to shopping there this fall. They seem to have great sales.

I remember they do have good sales, but its been awhile since I shopped there.

-- Mae West