Honored Contributor

QVC is certainly proud to have this line since there are constant ads/reminders of Vince Camuto between other programming. 

I don’t see the designs that unusual and they’re rather expensive. 

What do you think?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VINCE CAMUTO....BIG DEAL?

I'm not interested in Q fashions anymore - - but happened to dip in yesterday and Amy was showing a see-through light flowered knee length something or other...like a top decoration..............$110.00   My jaw dropped.   She claimed XXX number had been sold.  I wasn't one of them.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I'm not interested in Q fashions anymore - - but happened to dip in yesterday and Amy was showing a see-through light flowered knee length something or other...like a top decoration..............$110.00   My jaw dropped.   She claimed XXX number had been sold.  I wasn't one of them.

@fthunt  I never believe those numbers sold.

Honored Contributor

I saw the show last night and there are three items that I like.  Prices are comparable to Soft Surroundings and Chico's.

The sheer tunic, the drawstring sleeve blouse and the wide leg pants were things I would wear ... but they look like stuff I already have in the closet.

Honored Contributor

I am a big fan of VC.  I have quite a few shoes and clothing from him.  I do, however, get them on sale.  I saw the duster on last night.  I really liked the print but $110?? That is excessive for what it was. 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA

I liked the sheer duster/tunic. The price? Not so  much!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I am a big fan of VC.  I have quite a few shoes and clothing from him.  I do, however, get them on sale.  I saw the duster on last night.  I really liked the print but $110?? That is excessive for what it was. 

It is about $9 more in the store.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday

That's okay I already own two very similar pieces that surely came from the same factory in Asia but cost about a quarter of what their's does! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Nonametoday

That's okay I already own two very similar pieces that surely came from the same factory in Asia but cost about a quarter of what their's does! LOL

@Andreatoo  Probably so but the point I was making is that QVC on the VC goods is not higher than other sales facilities.  It is a higher end name brand whether it is made at the same facility or not.  I gotcha.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday

I got your point. My point is that even though it might be a little bit cheaper it's still not worth what they're charging. Not to me anyway but then I always feel a little guilty when I spend 70 or 80 bucks on a top