Respected Contributor

Re: VERY ODD LOOKING HSN BZEES TODAY'S SPECIAL...

That is hideous

Honored Contributor

Like the style, hate the velvet.  I can just picture dropping mustard from my hamburg on this thing.  (Big mustard eater, use a lot.)

Respected Contributor

these are just too weird for words...

i got a pair of winter Bzees and they were cute but there was a stench of chemicals. returned them.

Respected Contributor

I'm the outlier. 

I think they are funky cute. I live in  a hot desert climate and we wear sandals into November.  These give a nod to the Fall season while still being a sandal.

Frequent Contributor

Another "no" vote here, unfortunately. I was hoping for a real sandal or a fall shoe. This is a weird hybrid.

Guess I'll head to DSW and see what I can find.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm watching the presentation now. I sort of like them.... except for the fact that it looks like something's growing on them.

Even though summer is half over, I'm still in search of a sandal that has a soft-to-the-touch (as in sueded), cushy footbed. I can't wear a hard footbed. I'm missing my old White Mountain sandals for that reason.

Respected Contributor

ITA, these shoes are pretty bad.

Honored Contributor

It's summer here in Florida and that means rain; lots of it! Hello! Hurricane season! Velvet shoes?? Who thought that sounded like a good idea?

I don't want to be dependent on the weather channel in deciding my footwear every day...

Respected Contributor

I am new to Bzees but own two pair.  They are among my favorite weekend shoes right now.  Wish they were offering something more tempting -- then again I don't need to buy another thing for awhile. 

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure how to feel about them.  I found the faux fur Deja Vu slides odd...I would look like I forgot to change out of my dolled up bedroom slippers.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!