Respected Contributor

Re: VERY ODD LOOKING HSN BZEES TODAY'S SPECIAL...

I thought something was wrong with my TV when I first saw them. I don't think they're attractive, but to each her own. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Goodness... Well, maybe that is the wrong word for the shoes. Maybe badness? Lol. Velvet athleisure shoes??? lololol. Seriously. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

It's summer here in Florida and that means rain; lots of it! Hello! Hurricane season! Velvet shoes?? Who thought that sounded like a good idea?

I don't want to be dependent on the weather channel in deciding my footwear every day...

I've never understood why suede shoes are considered winter shoes and patent leather summer.  It seems like it should be the other way around for those of us in snowy climates.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

That strip of elastic in the cutout - it looks like a defect, not something that is supposed to be there.

Honored Contributor

We all know there is a group of ladies that have just been waiting & hoping for a shoe like this & today they are very happy. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I typically love Bzees!  They are cute and comfortable.  That being said, the velvet T.S. is just odd looking to me.  It's like it just doesn't "go" together. 

I'm not buying.  I wonder if this velvet sneaker and shoe thing is going to be a new craze for fall/winter?  It may be, but I don't like the look of it on this particular shoe style. 

Is anyone liking it???

Velvet sneakers, yes:

_101230478.jpg

(Cole Haan velvet tennis shoe -- three colors, Nordstrom sale)

Contributor

Bizarre! 😱

Esteemed Contributor

I asked about these shoes on the shoe board in my last post in this thread:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Shoes/Bzees-Kiss-Slingback-sandals/td-p/3867186/jump-to/first-unread-me...

I think that HSN TS Bzees sandal is the same design as the Bzees Kiss Slingback sandal and just the upper is a different fabric from the pair I own. The uppers on my pair is neoprene and not a crushed velvet knit fabric. I bought my Kiss Slingback sandals at Winners in Canada in a size 8W and I'm sure these run narrow. I haven't seen the other sandals in Canada. I would be interested in reading reviews of the HSN TSV sandals as I suspect they will run narrow.