Frequent Contributor

VERY FEW HOSTS CAN GO TO BEING CLASSY BUT ALSO HAVE AN OUTSTANDING PERSONALITY

I Miss Shawnie Sue & why is she been put on the back shelf.  I am not looking for Negatives from other viewers.  She is a Real Person who can be a Sharp, Classy Gal, to a Regular person with in any thing she is hosting.  You really ,made a Huge Mistake & I know people watch her & people also dislike her but they can trun her off if they do not.

However it is a QVC's Big Mistake here with her.  I do not watch others when Able but I meke it for SURE with her when a Host.  She has so Much Personality.

QVC you blew it with this!  She is a Class Act & when someone is Good they can move

to Any Place but SHAWNIE IS AWESOME.  i DO NOT like the hosts with No Personaility

.BRING BACK THE PERSON THAT ROCKS!  SO the haters can pick this apart but when someone has it all going for them you do not hide them in the back ground.

Bring her baieck It Made anything she was selling Fun & Easy.  No one could ask for more!!

Miss You Shawie

Respected Contributor

Re: VERY FEW HOSTS CAN GO TO BEING CLASSY BUT ALSO HAVE AN OUTSTANDING PERSONALITY

I'm honestly not a huge Shawn fan, but she is light-years better than the one that replaced her on pm style.  Shawn does have a good broadcasting voice.  IMO that should be a qualification for any host to be on air, on any show, period.

Contributor

Re: VERY FEW HOSTS CAN GO TO BEING CLASSY BUT ALSO HAVE AN OUTSTANDING PERSONALITY

AGREE!!!!!!!!!  PM Style was a BORE, SNOOZ FEST without Shawn!  And further, pairing Shawn with LG is a YUGE MISTAKE! LOGO is sooooooooooo not SK's quirky but chic style.  Itwas painful to watch and SK is much too hip and stylishfor most of what LG offers.   

Honored Contributor

shawn is one of my favorite hosts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I understand mixing things up and trying new ideas. That being said I also believe in the old saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it". I feel like Shawn was perfect for PM style and Amy was perfect with Lori. I know it takes a while to get use to new things but I also know that if someone finds their groove then it is a perfect fit for them. Tonight was painful and it just took the fun out of watching. I really didn't care for the woman lounging on the couch being on the ipad. That was just not what a fashion show is about for me.

Trusted Contributor

@QUALITYSEEKER wrote:

I Miss Shawnie Sue & why is she been put on the back shelf.  I am not looking for Negatives from other viewers.  She is a Real Person who can be a Sharp, Classy Gal, to a Regular person with in any thing she is hosting.  You really ,made a Huge Mistake & I know people watch her & people also dislike her but they can trun her off if they do not.

However it is a QVC's Big Mistake here with her.  I do not watch others when Able but I meke it for SURE with her when a Host.  She has so Much Personality.

QVC you blew it with this!  She is a Class Act & when someone is Good they can move

to Any Place but SHAWNIE IS AWESOME.  i DO NOT like the hosts with No Personaility

.BRING BACK THE PERSON THAT ROCKS!  SO the haters can pick this apart but when someone has it all going for them you do not hide them in the back ground.

Bring her baieck It Made anything she was selling Fun & Easy.  No one could ask for more!!

Miss You Shawie

I am not a hater. I like Shawn. I also like Amy (and Katy, and Jane, etc.) and do not believe she is without personality and class. No one likes change, but we are in the first week of the changes. Let's give it a chance and see how the new relationships develop. Shawn is not in the background. She is still on every day for the same number of hours, she is just doing different shows.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My guess is something was broke and they are trying to fix it.  I would think if things were going well, why the changes?  Posters have complained a lot about hosts doing the same shows and that QVC needs to mix it up.

There were a lot of complaints about PMS being on so late.  Maybe for some reason QVC wants Shawn on in the late evening hours but they needed to move PMS to an earlier time slot? 

I don't see how Shawn has been put on the back burner. She is still in primetime hours on Monday and is on Tuesday nights from 9-12.  She also has the Isaac show on Friday evenings. 

My bigger question is why on earth they would take Katie McGee, who is a very good host, IMO, and relegate her to a social host for Jill on Monday and Friday nights on Q2.       

Regular Contributor

Could not watch PM Style last evening...I absolutely can't watch Amy S, she talks way to fast,  I can't understand what she is saying when 20 words are put into one...so, yes, I changed the channel...Katy McGee would be perfect for that slot...She is one of the best new hosts and would work very well with the other girl who was with Amy...if this is the team that will be on ...Monday evenings, for me, will be viewing anything except PM Style.
Also, don't like Shawn with LG...as someone posted, Shawn is way to hip for LG styles..which are all the same, with the exception of a little lace or ruffle here and there, otherwish they look like something I could find in a discount store...