Esteemed Contributor
On 4/4/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:

I like and wear everything with a v-neck, as it's very flattering and elongating on me. I do think ballet necks can be elegant as well. A V-tee with 3 quarter sleeves is perfection for me!

I agree....love V-neck 3/4 sleeve tops.....not a fan of short sleeves or elbow sleeves...but know there are many who love them.

Valued Contributor

Try the v-neck t-shirts from duluthtrading.com. They are wonderful. They call them their ""Longtail Tees"" because they add a couple of extra inches at the bottom of their shirts for modesty. They are also 100% cotton and wear and wash beautifully. Highly recommend!

Respected Contributor

saw some at Costco a couple of days ago.

Contributor

Count me as another that loves v-necks. i think it looks a little nicer than a crew and looks good with a necklace.. My favs are the Carefree Unshrinkables at LLBean. I have almost all colors! LOL

Honored Contributor
I like v necks, too. Crew necks look like men's shirts to me.
New Contributor
A198753 V neck polo would be great, if they had stock on them, they seem to be out of most colors in certain sizes! Spring just arrived here in Minnesota and these tees are not available!
New Contributor
Have fat arms, can't wear short sleeves. Need 3/4 or elbow.
Not applicable

I love v necks too. Crew necks look like men's shirts to me. In recent summer i brought 4 v necks t-shirts from fashion-world. But these was not the original. So I also badly need V neck's t-shirt on this QVC.