Valued Contributor

Re: Upgrade Your Look with Katrina Szish

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@QPrincess QVC publishes a program guide on this website.  You can find it in the dropdown menu to the right of the screen next to "ShopQVCTV."  This particular show is on Wednesdays at 9PM on Q2 and it was 2 hours long.

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to reply. I watch nothing live on Q or Q2, preferring to record everything so I can skim through things quickly. I now know where this show is located and have set it (comcast) to record each time it is long.

Unless I am missing something (quite possible!) I still don't see how to tell if a show on Q2 is live or not. It does not tell you on the Comcast online guide.

Thanks again!

Esteemed Contributor

@QPrincess I don't know how to tell if it is a live show or not on Q2 from the program guide.  If there is a host name on the program guide it is a live show, but Q2 also has no-host shows with vendors that are live, and those won't show up in the program guide as live.

Esteemed Contributor

I just tried to set up an alert on the QVC Program Guide for this show and there is no way to do that!  Shame on you QVC!

I know it will be hard for me to remember to watch.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I just tried to set up an alert on the QVC Program Guide for this show and there is no way to do that!  Shame on you QVC!

I know it will be hard for me to remember to watch.  

@NYCLatinaMe  - since you have a smartphone and/or tablet,  set up a recurring 'appointment' with alarm. 

I usually set up a a season pass via my DVR to auto record the shows I don't want to miss

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I really enjoy KS and her special shows. However, I find that it's difficult to see the fashions when almost everything she wears or presents is black which makes it hard to see the details. Plus there are no models on her show which makes it even more difficult to see the clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

They really need to add models.  That would make this a great show.  I agree with @SilleeMee that it is hard to see the details of the items.  Maybe a plus model, since we don't all look like the gorgeous Katrina.  She is a pleasure to watch, but it is hard to shop the show without models.