Esteemed Contributor

Upgrade Your Look with Katrina Szish

Good show, Upgrade Your Look!  I am sorry I haven't been able to watch or listen much because I have other stuff to do, but every time I peek it looks like she is giving honest and useful styling tips, something that no QVC host has done, IMO, since Lisa Roberson left.

Honored Contributor

Re: Upgrade Your Look with Katrina Szish

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Good show, Upgrade Your Look!  I am sorry I haven't been able to watch or listen much because I have other stuff to do, but every time I peek it looks like she is giving honest and useful styling tips, something that no QVC host has done, IMO, since Lisa Roberson left.

I agree, it's nice to enjoy watching the Q for a change.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe    I think Amy Stran also does a good job especially when she's by herself.   I love her style

Super Contributor

Katrina is great!!  I love her shows!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, she is showing that snaky tote that was slated for the Szish List that was on my ❤️❤️❤️ list

A395155 ,,,

Honored Contributor

Personally I like her. But I turned it off after the first hour. I just couldn’t relate to most of the styles or situations. ... shoes or bags.

I did like the style of the pants she wore in the beginning. That the style I usually wear in summer in the city. I don’t do beach or resorts. Strictly a city girl!
Trusted Contributor

I just loved her show and can't wait until next week!  She is soooooo good.

I don't watch her for personal advice but she is like watching a good talk show!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Esteemed Contributor

The show definitely beat my expectations.  I like how she put the outfits together.  Didn't buy anything today, but I'll be watching!  

Trusted Contributor

I dvr'd it, I'm watching and enjoying it now, definitely a step above current QVC shows. I kinda wish there were different size models though. Anyway, I'll keep watching.  I wish her success.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I shall withhold adjudication until next week 😉

I love Katrina but the format felt stilted and unnatural to me