Trusted Contributor

I must agree with @SoX , @MindyD , @Biftu@Imaoldhippie , @eadu4  and especially @KathyM23. I find QVC has a lot to offer. I really do not like to shop in the stores but when I do, they have a much more limited selection. If, let's say, I don't like wide legged pants, I can easily narrow my search on QVC. I personally find a very large selection, some items are trendy and some are not.

Like KathyM said, just about every time I go to an event I receive compliments. If 100% of my clothing is not from QVC/HSN, then 99% is. I can't count the number of times I have overheard people say "she always dresses so cute" or something similar. People tell me they like what I'm wearing regularly. Now, some items may not be as trendy but they fit my body type and I try to put things together that look good and I like wearing. 

I have to say, I HATE snake print. It is very IN in my area. It gives me the creepy crawlies, I feel like I have snakes crawling over me. One of Jazzercise's new apparel items is a snake print leggings/top. I told one of the gals they couldn't stand too close to me, jokingly but serious, and I see this print everywhere because I don't like it. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Updated fashion, please

[ Edited ]

My post referred to wide-legged capri pants..not wide-legged pants. Palazzo and wider-legged pants have been popular again for awhile. Also I mentioned shoes with Velcro, not sandals. Lots of sandals have Velcro and will probably always be popular.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't read YouTube blogs. I have seen many posts with similar suggestions in the past, but they didn't get such negative comments. 

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Maybe outdated to you.  For one, wide leg pants are back in style.  I see young (high school & college) girls wearing them.  Maybe Im wrong but arent capri's already short?  I see both tie and velcro shoes offered everywhere.  Some like the velcro due to having issues with being able to tie laces.

There is fashion for everyone and if QVC does not have what you like try shopping other websites.  I do.

In Italy, the men are wearing capris!!  I would like the see the end of uneven hemlines and cold shoulder tops.  NEVER liked them.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for being kind in your comments. I think caftans can look really good ...but if they are see-thru then they are probably mostly good as a coverup for the beach or by the pool. Am glad you could repurpose them for nightwear..smart to do, and you will always look chic when you wake up!  The shorter capris are the least-flattering for almost everyone, regardless of height. They cut off your leg at its widest point so you look even shorter. I much prefer a longer pant that is an inch or two above the ankle that is not skintight around the hem. I have not seen this style on Q so I don't even bother looking anymore. 

Respected Contributor

Good for you if you find things you like and love wearing them. I guess I was not very clear in my original post. I didn't say Q had NOTHING but outdated things, and never said wide-legged pants were outdated. I said wide-legged , short capris are unflattering and outdated....lots of trashing for my comments so I won't defend myself anymore, just hope people will actually read the post before going crazy with criticism. My only point was that Q sure could stand updating their fashion with some newer and fresher fashion. 

Honored Contributor
There are many threads expressing this same dissatisfaction with the offerings found here.
There are, IMO, 2 ways to look at it; the Q either is swamped with unsold articles of clothing from past seasons and refuses to sell them pallet-loads at a time at real clearance pricing, or, they just don't care that they are losing customers by the hundreds, on a near daily basis.
We all get compliments as people, in person, are much kinder than here on social media.
I gave up on Q at least a couple of years ago, as I can find better, prettier, and more cost-effective items at many other places. It seems clear to me that Q gave up caring also.
I come here to read the threads, most times I don't participate, but seeing the handful of regulars try the usual "pile-on" I decided to post today.
@Trailrun 23, you are not alone in how you see it.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trailrun23   There are many ankle pants on QVC that would be an inch above ankle as you mentioned.  Isaac Mizrahi for one plus several other brands.  I have a closet full of them from QVC in Ankle length as that is my preferred length for pants, even dress pants.

Honored Contributor

By and large, I agree with you. I have come across some cute clothing at QVC online but they never shown them in their shows. The quality isn't there to justify the prices, for me, at least. 

Respected Contributor
What do you want to see? I work for a start up with mostly women between 25 and 40. I see lots of wide pants, French terry, printed bags, floral dresses with flounce hemlines, sneakers of all shapes especially white leather ones, joggers, and athleisure dresses like the Zuda big deal.

Our director of ops is maybe 35. Her work bag is the Shawn IHKWP bag in olive green.