Esteemed Contributor

Re: Update from Louis for his September 29th show

On 9/23/2014 gardensla said:
On 9/23/2014 SoX said:
On 9/22/2014 HAPPY LADY said:
On 9/22/2014 SoX said:

HI SoX...Guess I also missed this posting on Louis's website. Does this red have another name? I'm hoping it is lipstick red and not orange/red. Guess I'll spring for this red jacket and the raspberry pea jacket. Where am I going to hang all these jackets?

Hi, HAPPY LADY ... Brick Red is what Louis is calling it. I might also get this color ... love that it has the gunmetal buttons.

I don't need a new coat but I can't resist the RED one! I have the original coat that inspired this one and even years later it's still gorgeous.

Yep ... the more I look at it, I think this will be my color of choice, Gardens. Wish I'd seen the original ... bet it's gorgeous.

Hoping it shows up on the site before PM Style.

Honored Contributor

All I see is blank spaces!! My blood pressure thanks me for that ignore button.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

On 9/23/2014 JustJazzmom said:

All I see is blank spaces!! Smile My blood pressure thanks me for that ignore button.

Today, I was advised not click on "QUOTE" and that way when original posts are closed and/or removed there is no residual thread in any of the remaining inappropriate posts.
Ergo, there is no history of dialogue.

Now, on with the fun of being here and looking forward to great fashion on Monday 9/29 and ordering gorgeous clothes at ridiculously reasonable prices.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Last year was the first in many that I didn't have a red winter coat. Louis made it clear that this was not a Santa red and that his camera, etc. showed it much brighter than it is. Brick red is a great color but if I buy it, I'll end up finding another Santa red and won't be able to buy it.

Valued Contributor

On 9/23/2014 lavendar said:

Last year was the first in many that I didn't have a red winter coat. Louis made it clear that this was not a Santa red and that his camera, etc. showed it much brighter than it is. Brick red is a great color but if I buy it, I'll end up finding another Santa red and won't be able to buy it.

You know lavender, if you buy a Santa red coat, you are going to have to come to all of our houses at Christmas and bring WK scarves as presents. Might be cheaper on your budget to spring for the brick red.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Trusted Contributor

Happy Lady - the 29th is Monday!
Trusted Contributor

On 9/22/2014 SoX said:

This is the one I'm leaning toward - but I need to see this and the pea jacket on a model before making my final decision.

Super Contributor

SIGH ... I LOVE this Brick Red coat, just as it is in these photos. Trying to imagine what the real color is like ... I bought and love the Ruby boucle coat from last year, have a red quilted jacket, a red down coat ... how many red coats does a girl need LOL?

Trusted Contributor

On 9/24/2014 CathyRD said:

SIGH ... I LOVE this Brick Red coat, just as it is in these photos. Trying to imagine what the real color is like ... I bought and love the Ruby boucle coat from last year, have a red quilted jacket, a red down coat ... how many red coats does a girl need LOL?

I think at least 6.

Esteemed Contributor

That red one seems to have quite a fan club! I hope that I'll be able to get one in my size. (fingers crossed)