Honored Contributor

Re: Update! Marimekko Target is up to order!!!

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

i just ordered this is in 2 sizes because the size chart is for swimsuits!!! 

i know i'm not a S/M in a swimsuit

its a beach cover up but i think it would be cute with leggings

bummer that they give you 14 days for return from the ship date !

Marimekko for Target Women's Cover Up - Albatrossi Print - Primary

@CatsyCline @Budsmom - I love the caftan! It would look great with leggings or jeans as well as a swimsuit cover up

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

This is the least impressive of the designer marketing events, IMO. But, then again, I have paid very little attention to any of them and have not been motivated to buy any products at all. All the drama does seem to cause a shopping frenzy & that seems to be the goal...

@willdob3 - I think they should have offered some basic tshirts & tanks. The Missoni collab is my favorite, I think a much larger collection. This one seemed a bit lean for apparel. The home items are really nice-the pillows, umbrella, chairs, etc, but we don't need them or they don't go with our current designs.

I like to pick up a few items from these collections just for the novelty & b/c pricing is good. Some of the home items will make nice gifts - the beach towels, the totes, backyards games. For cooks or outdoor entertaining, the large serving platters are gorgeous. Anyone that likes to fly kites, check out the Marimekko ones at Target. Folds into a canvas bag & good price. Really nice prints & packaging.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I do think some of the novelty items will be great for entertaining. 

If if I could have one item I confess I'd love the bike! lol... That would be a fun addition!

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I do think some of the novelty items will be great for entertaining. 

If if I could have one item I confess I'd love the bike! lol... That would be a fun addition!

@willdob3 - I wanted the Missoni bike, sweet Heart But, they were also magnets for thieves. If they gang up & rob your shopping cart, no holds barred to knock you off your bike in broad daylight Woman LOL Puts a new spin on 'limited stock', lol

I think the dinnerware items are great for outdoor. Really love the large serving platters. 

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

The Kaftan is a longer dress but thanks for posting a pic of that cute short one.  It is darling and I wish I had some place to wear it!

@Chi-town girl

The totes are so cute but it appears you have to go into the store to pick one up.  I may try to get to my local Target tomorrow.