Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh  What color?  Reason I ask is that en route with my white curveys, from the Easter sale, are a couple of other items including the boyfriend jeans in petite in a really light denim wash.  Just wondered if you purchased the same color.  

@Pearlee - I think it's the same. 303719, the salt water wash. I love jeans in the lighter denim colors. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  I didn't go to the site and look up the item number but yes, it was salt water wash - I remember that name now that you mention it!   Let's share our thoughts on that.  I am bottom-heavy so I'm not sure the lightness of them will flatter my out-of-proportion hips and thighs but I'm loving the color.  I'll let you know whether I keep them or not once they arrive.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh  I didn't go to the site and look up the item number but yes, it was salt water wash - I remember that name now that you mention it!   Let's share our thoughts on that.  I am bottom-heavy so I'm not sure the lightness of them will flatter my out-of-proportion hips and thighs but I'm loving the color.  I'll let you know whether I keep them or not once they arrive.

I carry my weight through my middle.  I thought they looked fine on me. 

Really enjoying the vintage colored straight legs I bought this year. Maybe my favorite jeans ever. I bought a second pair and might go back for a third. 

Esteemed Contributor

YOu don't have to be a regular customer to have items held for you.  JUst ask at the register.   We will put your name on the items and hold them for 7 days.  I had a customer yesterday who had chosen several items.  SHe did not know about the upcoming sale.  I told her we could hold her things if she was willing to come back next week so she could save 30%.  SHe was happy to make the return trip.

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

YOu don't have to be a regular customer to have items held for you.  JUst ask at the register.   We will put your name on the items and hold them for 7 days.  I had a customer yesterday who had chosen several items.  SHe did not know about the upcoming sale.  I told her we could hold her things if she was willing to come back next week so she could save 30%.  SHe was happy to make the return trip.

@KathyPet  Maybe at your Talbots.  But (and they make an exception  for me and other regulars I assume)  ours offers to hold it til the end of the day or the next day.  Period.  

Honored Contributor

I love their reserve feature on their website.  Click "find in a store", enter your zip, choose your store, and if it is in stock, they will pull the item and hold it for you for 7 days. 

Honored Contributor

It looks like they've added some new arrivals in time for friends and family.

I already have the Bonaire Paisley Cardigan in my cart, ready to push the button on Monday.

Honored Contributor

I finally went in today to try on all of their pants and jeans in all the various lines.  Previously curvy worked for me, but not this time.  When I was trying on dresses and skirts a few months ago, I felt like Iwas between sizes of their fit model and today confirmed it.

I really liked the linen pants but the fit is off.  I like that it's a lower rise but one size hirer and it's Hammer Time.

I usually get all of my clothes fixed in some way (hems and sleeves), but the fit is too off to even do that.

Smiley Sad

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Online order placed at 6:20 AM!  I believe in starting early.

I have a few things to return so I want to look at three items in the store.

They added a lot of new arrivals last night online.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I saw the new arrivals online last night.  

I am eyeing some of the handbags.

I do love Talbots handbags.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN