Honored Contributor

So I got an "invitation" today from Talbots. When I saw something in my mailbox with T's return address I thought "YAY - a reward" but bummer it wasn't.  

OK here's the deal.  30% off entire purchase Friends and Family event.  

Preview days for credit card holders  4/24-26

Sale for everyone: 4/27-5/1.

Party with light refreshment at T's on 4/27

and

"Take home a limited edition book bag with a purchase of $125 or more while supplies last."

and

Give a book, get a book! Drop of a book at T's and pick up a different one that someone else has dropped off.

Talbot's Summer Book Club (I'm not sure how long this is going on for).

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee- I was just coming on here to post about family and friends. 

Cute idea about the book exchange. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

Re: Upcoming Talbots Deal

[ Edited ]

I did some damage on Easter when the sale was 40%.  But, I did get my card in the mail. We'll see....ya, ya I know.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

@RockChalkJayhawk wrote:

I did some damage on Easter when the sale was 40%.  But, I did get my card in the mail. We'll see....ya, ya I know.

@Jayhawk Girl  I think there's a typo in your post - it was 30% on Easter and I did damage then too!  

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@RockChalkJayhawk wrote:

@Jayhawk Girl  I think there's a typo in your post - it was 30% on Easter and I did damage then too!  

@Pearlee, you're right, it was 30%, but then I caved again on the flash 40% sale.  Either way, I'm a goner!  Glad you're right there with me!!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

I'm going tomorrow to try on stuff for sizing purposes and will wait for the sale to start.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm going tomorrow to try on stuff for sizing purposes and will wait for the sale to start.

@VaBelle35  :"Scoping it out!"  LOL

My Talbot's would hold something for me I'm interested in. I'm a regular - they bend over backwards to help.   I'm not going though til the first day of the cardholder preview.  

Honored Contributor

That's nice.  I used to be a regular and all the old sales people knew me.  They all left during their unfortunate run at trying to be Abercrombie a few years ago.

We have a lot of young men working there now.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of boyfriend jeans yesterday, full price.  I'll get a price adjustment on Monday.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  What color?  Reason I ask is that en route with my white curveys, from the Easter sale, are a couple of other items including the boyfriend jeans in petite in a really light denim wash.  Just wondered if you purchased the same color.