New Contributor

Does anyone know what the TS is going to be? Do you have a picture or item number? Thanks much!

New Contributor

Sorry--please disregard. Scrolled down and saw another post on this same subject.

Occasional Contributor

When is the LoGo TSV???

Honored Contributor

@Cath66 wrote:

When is the LoGo TSV???

There is in fact a LOGO TSV in December but just fyi, this thread is from over a year ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

A274942

Dec 28th

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

How come you have all of the scoop?  I like this hoodie! Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming LOGO TS

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl wrote:

@MaggieMack

The pink melon color is really pretty. I posted on another thread about this upcoming TSV that I have that color in a prior French Terry TSV - super color but very much for spring.

Oh, and it was a much better price!

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@MaggieMack

@islandgrrl, I read about another blog online on these forums, that blog is called BlueSkiesForMePlease, which is really peacemanor dot blogspot dot com that lists all the Insider TSVs that are upcoming and past. I just keep it open in my browser. Do this, too, asap, because this might get poofed. Not sure why they don't like the additional marketing leg, but sometimes the links get poofed. It's fun to look ahead! They don't have them all for every day of the month, but neither does the Insider. I can't figure out why they just don't put a link to the Insider on their website at QVC, not like it's classified info or anything. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

I keep forgetting about that blog.  Thanks for the reminder. I suspect the Q is concerned about depleting inventory before the big show.  Know what I mean?  Sell enough to create a bit of a buzz but not so much that they don't have enough to last the day.  Especially lines like LOGO where I doubt they bring in D&Co volumes.  That's just a guess.

Do you remember a poster named godfreako (or something like that)?  She would post actual pictures of upcoming new items.  Lots of Linea. Then her posts would get poofed.  How did she get those pics if she wasn't associated with QVC in some way?  It always made me go "Hmmmm".

Off topic:  I just saw Jane's Jam for the first time after hearing others talk about it.  Wow. Just wow.

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, I do remember reading about that poster and everyone wondering about how she got the scoops. I just started reading/posting here around June, so I missed a lot of the old days on the forums. 

I've read about the Toe Jams, but have never seen one of her shows. Gross, huh?