Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Does anyone have the bust measurements on the XXS and XS?  TIA Win

@winamac1, those never seem to be available until the day of airing. I'm not ordering since I already have her similar ones in black and cider, and ordered those in XS and XXS, happier with the fit of the XXS because I typically wear them as tops, not jackets. If I was ordering prior to the show, I would go with the smaller size.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

One comment about MM's comment.  I've found that her French terry jackets I own - like the upcoming TSV ones - run full in the body but tighter in the arms.  The arms are not too tight, but I would not lean toward a smaller size (for me) because of how the arms fit.  Esp. if you plan to wear as a jacket and not as a top, as MM does.  I wear mine both ways but due to the arm fit I would not go smaller than my usual size medium, despite the full body cut.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

One comment about MM's comment.  I've found that her French terry jackets I own - like the upcoming TSV ones - run full in the body but tighter in the arms.  The arms are not too tight, but I would not lean toward a smaller size (for me) because of how the arms fit.  Esp. if you plan to wear as a jacket and not as a top, as MM does.  I wear mine both ways but due to the arm fit I would not go smaller than my usual size medium, despite the full body cut.

@Pearlee, good point! I never even think about arm sizing because I have thin little, though muscled, arms. I think from reading Winamac's posts in the past that she and I are of similar height, weight, size. Could be wrong, though!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I like it, but I'm super disappointed in the colors.  The colors are almost identical to a TSV she had almost 2 years ago.  I wonder why she did not offer it in some other colors?  I kind of like the blue, and I may get that.  The pink melon was in an earlier TSV in a similar style.

@winamac1   They sure are and I have most of those!  Smiley Happy  I'm definitely passing on this TSV and besides, it's pricier than the French terry jacket TSVs of hers that I have. I certainly don't need another one!

Her prices just keep going up !  I actually love the French Terry and would buy for sure if it came in NEW colors.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee, good point! I never even think about arm sizing because I have thin little, though muscled, arms. I think from reading Winamac's posts in the past that she and I are of similar height, weight, size. Could be wrong, though!

Hi Maggie. I'm five 8 and slender.  I am neither apple nor pear--if that helps at all, LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1, you've got a half-inch on me! In college, they nicknamed me "BBB." Boobs, Brains, Bones. Still have the boobs and bones, but not too sure about the brains anymore. Haha.

Honored Contributor

I don't dislike this hoodie but I don't think it would be all that flattering to someone with a booty. 

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@winamac1, you've got a half-inch on me! In college, they nicknamed me "BBB." Boobs, Brains, Bones. Still have the boobs and bones, but not too sure about the brains anymore. Haha.

Lol. Well, not a bad combo especially when brains is thrown in there, Smiley Happy