Valued Contributor

Re: Upcoming Denim & Co. show

In my opinion, Denim & Co recent changes have me buying so much less.  I am really disappointed that QVC is changing this brand. 

Honored Contributor

Like minds think alike LOL I already have it in navy blue and green umber. Love his stuff just have to size up.

I got my new brown/navy stripe Denim & Co. top today. It's a hit

size L in Gary's clothes.

C wonder has nice clothes too that I wear in a L it's cut for the average woman. 

Honored Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

In my opinion, Denim & Co recent changes have me buying so much less.  I am really disappointed that QVC is changing this brand. 

@saltysails   To what changes are you referring?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I haven't bought Denim and Company in years. Their best selling pant with elastic waist, pork chop pockets and dozens of colors remind me of Garanimals for adults. If you wanted to tuck a blouse in, you would need to wear a belt. I watched part of the show this morning. They continue to do floral prints that I associate with older people. They had a coat that they have been selling for years. Will they ever do a real clearance or will they just sell the same coat year after year?

Honored Contributor

It's a business they have to appeal to all ages. Most older people are the ones with the disposable cash.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I haven't bought Denim and Company in years. Their best selling pant with elastic waist, pork chop pockets and dozens of colors remind me of Garanimals for adults. If you wanted to tuck a blouse in, you would need to wear a belt. I watched part of the show this morning. They continue to do floral prints that I associate with older people. They had a coat that they have been selling for years. Will they ever do a real clearance or will they just sell the same coat year after year?

@chessylady  Are you referring to the bonded fleece coat?  I have 3 of them.  I don't know anywhere else you could get such a warm, washable coat in such pretty colors for the price.  They should continue it as its a great coat.

I hate floral prints but many people love them.  Something for everyone...

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Another show on here at noon

Valued Contributor

Too many poly items coming in, along with less cotton for my liking.  If I want to buy polyester clothes, I can go with Susan Graver.  I like easy wear, easy care clothes that breathe.  I can not wear clothes that are poly rich.  Someone posted and I have also noticed when checking sizes on line, that some of the newer clothes are coming in with much smaller measurements.  What is up with that?  Why would they start cutting the fabric on sizes by as much as 4 inches less than they used to in the chest? 

I would like to see more cotton button down shirts and comfortable knits made of cotton with very little spandex. 

Valued Contributor

I concur, I love this Isaac top.  I bought it all 4 colors, so soft and comfortable like silk.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you