Valued Contributor

Upcoming Barefoot Dreams TSV

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what this item will be?  A pic, information or item number?

Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming Barefoot Dreams TSV

@Nadjalu: There's already a discussion and reviews of this, since it appeared, preview, in THE INSIDER. 

The thread is:

Barefoot Dreams TSV; Received it and unsure. Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

Some said it was super heavy.  I may have to pass.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Got it and it is really heavy.  I may be sending it back.

Deb

Ps.  Got the black/gray and it is pretty but a lot of sweater

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Hi @winamac1 it's definitely heavier than the cozychic light cardi from last year.  But it's not super heavy IMO.  Wore it today, it's chilly out. 

Honored Contributor

just ordered two......the burgundy and the indigo.

since this one wasnt bridge sizing, i went up a size (which i usually do in barefoot dreams.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I received it and I don't find it too heavy.  I live in the Southeast and this will be perfect for me throughout the fall and winter.  I currently wear a medium in most QVC tops, but ordered the TSV in large because I wanted to layer over tops/sweaters with long sleeves. Even though the medium would have fit fine, I'm glad I sized up.  It is fitted in the upper arms so consider that if you have large arms like me.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Hi @winamac1 it's definitely heavier than the cozychic light cardi from last year.  But it's not super heavy IMO.  Wore it today, it's chilly out. 

Thanks so much!!  I still may order the burgundy!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

It is heavy but not in a bad way... I sent mine back as I just didn't care for the menswear look of it on me...and sleeves are snug so you could only get a thin t-shirt top on with it.  I generally wear a sweater top...not to blukly but here in winter it's cold.  I want to be able to put this type of thing on over that and it wouldn't be possible to do that at all.  Best would be bare arms IMO.  If the color combo had been really pretty I would have kept it...the indigo blue mix was drab and it just really looked like I had my husbands fathers to big old sweater coat on me.