Honored Contributor

Does anyone get emails from Sundance?  They are discounting themselves in another area every few days!

Strange!!!

In the past they gave us next to nothing.

Valued Contributor

Re: Unusual Sales At Sundance!

I wonder if sales at many retailers are down. I’ve noticed sales & incentives at many who normally don’t offer, including Q with continual ez pays and free shipping offers.
I’m not buying nearly as much. Kids & grands are getting checks.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HB glamma   I'm sure sales are down since I've received email discounts for as much as 60% off plus free shipping. That's a tough deal to turn down...LandsEnd. I stocked up on tees and my exercise pants. I also purchased a red (yep, not black) hooded rain parker. It's shown a little below hip length, but is thigh length on me which is perfect. 

Johnny Was had a great sale (rare) and I purchased 2 beautiful scraves with the tassels. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Does anyone get emails from Sundance?  They are discounting themselves in another area every few days!

Strange!!!

In the past they gave us next to nothing.

@ECBG  I was thinking the samething!  We were lucky when they did a sale once a year and still had to pay for shipping.  Sales must be down because I was getting more emails with bigger discounts & free shipping.

Honored Contributor

The company must be hurting.  I'll have to take a look at the site.

Honored Contributor

I remember one major recession we had, not sure it was Sundance or another catalog company, but they immediately discounted everything 50% across the board.  And little dumb me let it go for a few days, so the whole place was completely sold out.