Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal

i totally agree and my honey is very slim and regular shirts are just too boxy.  The untuck it shirts allowed him to wear his shirts out (casual look) and he doesn't look like he's swimming in his shirts.  Great idea

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal

I agree.  My honey is thin and likes to wear his shirts out but most shirts are too body.  I think the untucked shirts look great especially for slim guys

Honored Contributor

Re: Untuck It Shirts ----

[ Edited ]

@makena wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm so confused! What exactly are we talking about??

Another "brilliant" money-making idea. Take a man's button down shirt and change the hem line and make it straight instead of the traditional uneven hem, make it a bit shorter and put a silly tab logo design on it and you got an ingenious item.

They cost far less to make and need less fabric, less patterning, can be made totally by robot so less human-labor intensive; they call it fashion and make a fortune.  Wish I had thought of it.

Honored Contributor

Guess I am in the minority, but I don't like these shirts. They look too short and a bit tight - just strange looking to me. My DH would never wear this new shirt style or any button down shirt untucked. I guess it is good for men to have a choice, but I don't care for it. 

Honored Contributor

They're perfect for short men on whom untucked regular shirts look like dresses but on average men the short shirts look like girlfriend shirts. 

Esteemed Contributor

occasionalrain wrote:

They're perfect for short men on whom untucked regular shirts look like dresses but on average men the short shirts look like girlfriend shirts. 

@occasionalrain, Maybe girlfriend is the look trendy men are going for considering their fashion forward pants are geting slimmer and skinnier by the season. Woman Wink