Honored Contributor

Has anyone shopped there.They seem to have great prices.I saw the same short sleeve puffer vest Martha Stewart was selling for only 40.00.

Honored Contributor

@dex 

I bought some Andy Warhol cat tees.  They were as pictured, arrived quickly, and I would buy from them again.

Honored Contributor

I've never heard of it before, but I'm going to check it out. 

Honored Contributor

I bought a couple of Marimekko tops from that site. They were very inexpensive. I wish I had gotten small instead of medium. But I like the shirts. It's obviously not the highest quality because of the low prices.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

We have a Uniglo in the mall. Whenever my sisters are visiting they have to go and always buy.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Isn't Roger Federer's clothing contract with them now rather than Nike?

Respected Contributor

I bought some things from them on GMA Deals & Steals. They were very good quality, have lasted well, great price & fast shipping.

Honored Contributor

We have had a Uniqlo for quite a few years in our mall. The quality is excellent. Their cashmere lasts for years. I bought my son a Chesterfield camel coat last Christmas and it had a quality lining and the fabric rivaled Brooks Brother's.

Watch for sales... They are exceptional values.

Respected Contributor

I like Uniqlo a lot. I've visited their store in the San Francisco area, and try to fit in a visit whenever I'm in CA. 

I think their quality is better than most retailers selling in their price range. I wouldn't hesitate to buy tees, sweaters or coats from them. They hire some talented designers.

My granddaughter and her friends also shop at Uniquo. 

Honored Contributor

@peachesncream  I wonder if you could tell us a little about their sizing...is it small Asian sizes or more typical American...eh Macy’s,Nordstrom’s.