New Contributor

Unidentified outfit on home page

[ Edited ]

Q outfit.jpgOn the home page right now under "Looks to Love" and then "Deals on Pants," there is a super-cute pair of capris in a beautiful turquoise color and a white top with turqouise print. Unlike the other items under "Looks to Love," this link did not send me directly to the item. I tried "chat," but got no where. Anyone know where I can turn to identify this top and matching capris?

Contributor

Re: Unidentified outfit on home page

I don't know about the capris but I believe the floral is a D & C jean jacket.

Trusted Contributor

The jacket is A274027 D & C floral twill jacket in summer teal clearanced priced at $39.00.

QVC Social Team

Hello @qvfan - If you click on the photo, the capri's are the first product shown. Here is a direct link; Denim & Co Capri's

Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

They don't seem to have the capris in the turquoise color.  They have marine blue but it is NOT a turquoise shade.  I've already made that mistake.  Despite its popularity with consumers, turquoise seems to be out this season.  Fortunately I've hoarded an ample supply.  When offered, it always sells out fast.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

A89037 is available in size L in Deep Marine blue if that will work.

New Contributor

Woo, hoo! The jacket is definitely what is pictured. Amazing that you ladies figured it out, but Q customer service could not! Now I need to hunt for pants in the summer teal; I agree that the marine blue looks right on the screen, but screens are notoriously deceiving!